Ian

Something Has Happened! a53.gif You are now eligible to use 'A53 - LIKE A BOSS' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I also earned Raider of Maraqua today but A53 was so much harder for me. I've been playing platformers for years but like idk A53 man. 

So Brute Squad won this round of the Obelisk War!!!! This was the last Obelisk Avatar I needed!!! *Does new avatar dance*  :laughingsmiley:  :medieval:  :thumbsup:

Something Has Happened! brutes_syg48s.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Brute Squad' as an avatar on the NeoBoards

My High Scores

You have achieved 250 high scores!

Something Has Happened! topgamer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Top Gamer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YES!!!!!  

Something Has Happened! neodaqtick.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sell! SELL!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

On a roll!   Yay!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

yay! I wanted to boast about it somewhere :P because I'm so happy I finally made it: http://postimg.org/image/er1z3lti3/

I got the Count von Roo avatar with the 3rd dice roll :))))

sorry for the link, I hope that doesn't violate any rules, but... can anyone explain how and where to put attachments or any photos? I've read the "help section", but it's not making anything clearer to me... I don;t know where to click and what, there's just the text and I have no idea what to do with it :S thanks in advance ^.^

yay! I wanted to boast about it somewhere :P because I'm so happy I finally made it: http://postimg.org/image/er1z3lti3/

I got the Count von Roo avatar with the 3rd dice roll :))))

sorry for the link, I hope that doesn't violate any rules, but... can anyone explain how and where to put attachments or any photos? I've read the "help section", but it's not making anything clearer to me... I don;t know where to click and what, there's just the text and I have no idea what to do with it :S thanks in advance ^.^

Congrats! What device are you using to get online? I ask because I use a laptop and a mousie. I highlighted the image, right-clicked and chose copy image then used Ctrl + v to add to my post (paste tends not to work/be an option on here). I think you can't do things like that with a tablet or a phone.

Roo_yay.jpg

AND...I didn't realise fighting this guy would net me an avatar :D

Something Has Happened! kasukilu.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kasuki Lu - Heeyah!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! gormball_gargarox.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gormball - Gargarox' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Only took 2 games this try! :rock:

OMG! *faints* I can't believe it! Today is my Neopets Pet Birthday and 11 year anniversary and some kind lender lent me this:

Something Has Happened! evilpoogle.gif You are now eligible to use 'MSPP' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Aewsome!!!

Well, I got it somehow, that it's enough to just copy+paste an image :P that's weird, but that OK :P thanks btw :)

I am very glad I finally managed to get this avvie :P 2 more to go to have 250 ^^

It's no massive treasure, but it's better than nothing. With all you've been through, you decide it's best to quit while you're ahead and you quickly make for an exit. 

Something Has Happened! geraptiku_tomb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Geraptiku - Deserted Tomb' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

After a rough weekend at work . . .  THE most relaxing avatar to stumble across!

FINALLY!!!!!!! After YEARS and THOUSANDS OF NP!!! I finally got the Lever Avatar!!! *Hallelujah Chorus* :laughingsmiley:  :rock:  :woot:  :laughingsmiley: *Does Avatar dance*

Something Has Happened! leverofdoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! altadorcupplayer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Altador Cup Player' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Lolol.

I should've already had this, as old as my account is.

But, like, AC has never interested me at all.

Still doesn't . . . but trophies and challenges are fun, right?

FINALLY remembered to do this at the right time of the day! :laughingsmiley:

Something Has Happened! darkestfaerie.gif You are now eligible to use 'The Darkest Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And after just a small amount of refreshing on the help page...

Something Has Happened! zafara_helpful.gif You are now eligible to use 'Helpful Zafara' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! altadorcup_staff.gif You are now eligible to use 'Altador Cup Staff Tournament' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Hahahaah! Awesome! 

You've done it! King Skarl is in hysterics!
grumpy_king_laugh.gif
King Skarl Says:
*hehehehehe* That was a really great joke! I give it a 758 out of 1000.
You're brilliant! You must take this gift from me.

King Skarl hands you:

food_kingshpoots.gif
Bowl of Yuck food_garbread.gif
Garlic Bread Halves

He also gives you 346 Neopoints!

Something Has Happened! jester.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo Court Jester' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Been trying for 6 months! Finally!!

ANNND I hit 200 avatars! :D

Something Has Happened! ninjakiko.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kiko Ninja' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I finally picked up both AC avvies this week -- I've meant to get to them for years, but June has never been a great month for me to take up Neo, and I inevitably forget.

But my past self managed to put reminders into my phone to pop up when the AC started up, and I logged in to knock the two out, and even went a bit beyond the required playing (I think I'm at level 4 now?) so who knows, if I keep playing, maybe I'll try for all-star this year? c: