Ian

Thanks to writing myself a reminder last night...

Something Has Happened! jubzambra.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jub Zambra' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm on a roll here! :laughingsmiley: Got another note written for Wednesday so I can get the Chomby and the Fungus Balls avie too, lol.

6 Months. 6 MONTHS and I finally got the 2 back to back!

I'm so happy!

:happydance:  :dance:  :happydance:  :dance:  :happydance:

King Skarl listens as you tell your joke... 

Q: Who makes a school of avocado Jetsam apart on Meuka?
A: When They're shouldn't her a big book of Tyrannian Anubis Airax toothbrushes! 

Uh Oh... Now you've done it!
grumpy_king_angry.gif
King Skarl Says:
That was the worst joke ever! I only give it 286 out of 1000!
Leave my kingdom now! *Grrrrrrrr*

Something Has Happened! moodyskarl.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skarl - Moody' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Wow... maybe he needs a vacation.

:rock: x INFINITY!

yWz5PCs.png

and...ANNNDDD, because of that...*hyperventilates*

Something Has Happened! topgamer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Top Gamer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Something Has Happened!

groovychomby.gif You are now eligible to use 'Groovy Chomby' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Ooh, look what I got!

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

So now do I just get rid of the remaining 2000 items left in my inventory, or do I put them back in my SDB... :laughingsmiley:

Dear Rejoyce_20,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your score of 729 beats the score of 715 by Benny in the BETTER THAN YOU competition! You have won 3,000 NP, a cool trophy and a great item! Well done!

Yours Sincerely,
The Neopets Team

Finally got the Better Than You avatar! Thanks TDN for the helpful game guide. I challenged on a whim & actually scored high enough! :D 

Logged into Neo for the first time in a long time.  I got the Typing Terror avatar today after a few hours of frustrating play.

EDIT:

Just got this one too

Something Has Happened! meercachase.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meerca Chase' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Bought the petpet lab map today and on my first zap...

Something Has Happened! petpetlabray.gif You are now eligible to use 'Petpet Laboratory' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

b)

25th June

Something Has Happened! islandmystic.gif You are now eligible to use 'Island Mystic' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

26th June

Something Has Happened!

alienaisha.gif You are now eligible to use 'Alien Aisha' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! meukasnot.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meuka - Snotty' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! firekougra.gif You are now eligible to use 'Fire Paw' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! ghostlupe.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ghost Lupe' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! galleryofevil_vira.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gallery of Evil - Vira' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! gnome.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gnome!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! toasty.gif You are now eligible to use 'Toasty' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! darknova.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dark Nova' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! tomos.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tomos' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! nabile.gif You are now eligible to use 'Nabile' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! maraquanbuzz.gif You are now eligible to use 'Buzz - Maraquan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! starrygelert.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gelert - Starry' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! scordrax.gif You are now eligible to use 'Scorchio - Scordrax' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! babykougra.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kougra - Baby' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! plushiecybunny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Cybunny - Plush' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! halloweenmoehog.gif You are now eligible to use 'Moehog - Halloween' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! meukasnot.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meuka - Snotty' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! firekougra.gif You are now eligible to use 'Fire Paw' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! ghostlupe.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ghost Lupe' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! galleryofevil_vira.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gallery of Evil - Vira' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! gnome.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gnome!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! toasty.gif You are now eligible to use 'Toasty' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! darknova.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dark Nova' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Annnd...this is what happens once the AC is over! :laughingsmiley:

Congrats on this haul!

Annnd...this is what happens once the AC is over! :laughingsmiley:

Congrats on this haul!

Thanks haha, I figured my avatar count was low so I should try to get some more. :p

Thanks haha, I figured my avatar count was low so I should try to get some more. :P

And I see you have, LOL! The list grows and grows! It's FUN to gain a load in one day though, isn't it! :D