Ian

You have completed Illusen's Quest 20 - Congratulations!

Yay!

Something Has Happened! illusensglade.gif You are now eligible to use 'Illusen's Glade' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Come back tomorrow and I will see if I have another quest for you!

Oh... and before I forget... here's a little something for you...

earth_faerie_shampoo.gif
Rain Water Shampoo

Something Has Happened! lottery.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neopian Lottery' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Omg before I read my email I was so freaking out because I couldn't figure out why a bunch of nps landed in my lap. I was so paranoid I changed my password lol. 

Edit: 

Something Has Happened! goparokko.gif You are now eligible to use 'Goparokko' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! cheeseroller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Hurray! I played a few times the other day & nothing. Got it on my second try today. Trying to make more of an effort on the random & game ones.

Edit: 

Something Has Happened! techobuzz.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - The Buzzer Game' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Apparently I'm on a roll with techo themed avatars lol Huge thanks to the TDN game guide as my previous high score was only 85. 

Something Has Happened! htrichest.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Richest' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Ouch, my bank, it hurts.

I got the Hidden Tower 10% discount RE, and decided to just go for this before I thought about it too much. #305! :D

Edit: This was total luck and I'm honestly kind of surprised.

Something Has Happened! chocolate.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chocolate!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Seriously, I just decided to check the Chocolate Factory, scrolled through a couple times, and panicked when I saw an item for 5000 NP. Not sure if it's because it's 12:20 at night or what, but it was still there while I clicked and typed. #306!!

Something Has Happened! lottery.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neopian Lottery' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Omg before I read my email I was so freaking out because I couldn't figure out why a bunch of nps landed in my lap. I was so paranoid I changed my password lol. 

Edit: 

Something Has Happened! goparokko.gif You are now eligible to use 'Goparokko' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Congrats on the avatars!  I was wondering, obviously you said, "a bunch of nps landed in my lap" so I am assuming you did not need to go claim the winnings?  Meaning, you didn't have to go check your winning numbers and claim your winnings, kind of like the real lottery.  The reason I ask is because I have randomly been awarded numerous lottery tickets but have never won.  I was wondering if maybe that was because I needed to claim it, like food club.

Something Has Happened! darklurker.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dark Lurker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

The Shopkeeper says 'I accept your offer of 390 Neopoints!'

No Need to be Rood has been added to your inventory

I got tired of trying for game avatars so thought I'd give this one a try. So nice to have it out of the way. I think it's maybe the second time I've ever bought something in Neovia :p

The rarest one I have is Beauty Contest. I want to start working on trying and getting the Neopian Times one... but then I'll need to focus on writing.

I really want to borrow a BGC for five seconds so I can get that avvie. I also don't have Super Pea, but that's a little more complicated. They're my last two to get in the Pet Category.

I have all the wheels, except High Roller. I guess I'm really working on getting Random ones right now.

Something Has Happened! mastervex.gif You are now eligible to use 'Master Vex' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm super excited because on my old main I got to tournament 14 without ever getting it. Tonight I got it after winning 

Level: 8 Match 5 of 11 Tournament: 9

Thanks to a helpful reminder from a nice guy on the kad board...

Something Has Happened!

yesboyicecream.gif You are now eligible to use 'Yes Boy Ice-Cream' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:D

30th July - two in one day :D

Something Has Happened!

snowwocky.gif You are now eligible to use 'Wocky - Snow Day' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! snicklebeasty.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snicklebeast' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

spacefaerie.gif

Yup, yup, finally did it. Only tried about 5 times! Switched my tactic on the last one and it worked marvelously!

cookingpotkeeper.gif

Wow! You got the correct combination!

The items you put in the pot boil and sizzle, and when the liquid clears, you see the following avatar at the bottom of the pot!Congratulations!

Something Has Happened! chefbonju.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo - Chef Bonju' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Also got the Black Pteri avatar but I never saw the event apparently... only saw it when I went to change to the Mad for Orange  to get the Chef Bonju avarar!  

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! This one took a while and I got it unexpectedly. I've been refreshing my Neo inbox off and on, here and there, and gave up, for a bit. Next thing you know, I get a Neomail from a Neofriend and:

Something Has Happened!

neomailaddict.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neomail Addict' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Avatars are so cool! What luck! Another off of the list. It may be cheesy looking and old school, but I like it.

Something Has Happened!

drgrumps.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dr. Grumps' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Aaah! It's so exciting to be able to check off an avatar I never thought I'd even have a chance to play the game for ^_^ So glad the Shockwave games are working again!

Something Has Happened! mazzew.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mazzew' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

28/08/2016

So after YEARS of trying for this one, finally!!! LOL

Buying : Neverending Jar of Jellybeans

Guess how many there are in the jar!

Something Has Happened! chocolate.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chocolate!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!