Ian

Something Has Happened! elephantesurprise.gif You are now eligible to use 'Elephante Surprise' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks to a kind neopian from the Christmas wishlist, I was able to get this avatar. :D

Just got this one yesterday too! Hoping to get to 250 avies by the end of the month!

Yay!!! been playing every day for about a fortnight, and I also managed to snag a gold trophy the other day :D

Something Has Happened! cheeseroller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Oh my god oh my god!!!! FINALLLLLLLY

Something Has Happened! luckyblumaroo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dice-A-Roo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! htricher.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Richer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got my NPs back so went ahead and got this one.......... I still can't bring myself to spend 9mil on a book for the third one though  :nerd:

Thanks to a kind lender I was able to get the Grarrl Warrior avatar today! & thanks to TDN for their alp reqs for challenging me to try!

Buying : Mint Chocolate Blumaroo

This minty chocolate Neopet treat is rarer and more expensive than the normal chocolate version (and also tastier!)

Something Has Happened! chocolate.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chocolate!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Tried for this all day long & finally got it. 

I finally saved up enough np to borrow the Faerie Queen Doll^^ I have a big thing for Faeries, so this was the number one avatar that I was after. I'll be proudly displaying her in my counter here and on the neoboards!

My most recent avvie is Kasuki Lu! Heeyah.

I was not fond of any battle game before. But after a long hiatus, and a loooot of reading (lol), I gave the BD a try aaand now I like it!

My pets are not strong enough to beat Meuka - yet - so I need to keep training them for awhile. I hope I will be able to beat the Space Faerie when the time comes!

Finally finished Jhudora's 20th quest. I forgot how complicated scheduling for that can be. Still not sure what I'll do for plushie tycoon.

What scheduling do you mean by that? I haven't started Jhudora yet.. not sure I could cope up with 16 mins limited time for 20 times...

Yesterday I got "Elephante Surprise!"

A nice person was willing to sell Bag of Peanuts for lowest on TP (still 150k though...), and I had to wait for half a day before the Elephante gets slightly hungry so he will eat the peanut, haha.

What scheduling do you mean by that? I haven't started Jhudora yet.. not sure I could cope up with 16 mins limited time for 20 times...

It's not as hard as it sounds, the items start out really cheap and you're allowed to use the Shop Wizard. 

Meanwhile, I finally waited long enough to get my Quadropus avatar! Time to move on to another petpet XD

Yesterday I got "Elephante Surprise!"

A nice person was willing to sell Bag of Peanuts for lowest on TP (still 150k though...), and I had to wait for half a day before the Elephante gets slightly hungry so he will eat the peanut, haha.

I work at a coffee shop anywhere from 8am to 12am, so it was a bit hard to plan out visiting her every 12hrs. You don't have to do it so frequently, I just wanted to get it done quickly.

On 1/30/2017 at 2:07 PM, heartybfast said:

Ah, I see!

Today I got the Chocolate! avatar and the Jetsam fight avatar, thanks to a kind stranger who's willing to pass her Jetsam :D

But I'm still waiting for the Jetsam to be slightly hungry so he will eat something so I can get the next avatar :-/

How long did it take you it find a 90+ rarity item at the chocolate shop for your chocolate avatar? Just wondering... :)

I remember I had to wait for my elephante to get hungry so i could feed him peanuts! I fed him other food and forgot why I had him in the first place. 

On 2/3/2017 at 9:27 AM, smoss1 said:

How long did it take you it find a 90+ rarity item at the chocolate shop for your chocolate avatar? Just wondering... :)

It took me a few days and constant refreshing >,<

At first I didn't even understand different pricing for different rarity in the shop...

I used Briannea's page and Sunnyneo's list and try to remember the pics for some of them. It was hard ._.

But then I caught a big-square-y item on one of my refreshes and sure enough it's one of the r90+ chocolate! The shape is easily distinguishable from other chocos :D

This is what I caught:

5899e47439c8f_ScreenShot2017-02-08at0_15_35.png.dd63793026fdef9a8701d90ff7e0b96f.png

Finally got the Rubbish avie, and I only had to discard 2 more items.... no clue I'd thrown away so much already, had been trying for it hardcore the last couple weeks and when stopped because of Charity Corner. LOL

And at that I have reached my goal of 250 avatars for the first couple of months into the New Year. Now onto my year goal of 300 :)