Ian

Finally got another daily av. Kiko Pop. It's been soooo long since I've gotten a daily one, and I still have a ton more I need.

I've been trying to pick up some game avatars, but I'm pretty terrible at the necessary games. I did get the Magax, Buzzer game and Korbat's Lab ones recently. Working on the Double or Nothing one at the moment.

Woo, got the Double or Nothing. Now it's Dice a Roo time. :D

Finally got the Court Jester av! I didn't think it'd ever happen. 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

petpet_fony15_faellie_spring.gif 
Fasfusa jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...

It appears that Fasfusa came back a little richer. They must have found the 225 np in the hole...

Something Has Happened!
symol.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm done visiting that dirt hole! YAY! Way to go , Fasfusa!:happydance::thumbsup::wub_anim:

Happy to get this new avie, WooHoo! I thought I missed a day:

Something Has Happened!
charitycorner2017.gif You are now eligible to use 'Winter Charity Corner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

1 hour ago, tk421beth said:

Happy to get this new avie, WooHoo! I thought I missed a day:

Something Has Happened!
charitycorner2017.gif You are now eligible to use 'Winter Charity Corner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thought I missed the first day. I was pretty psyched when I got the av for it.

Gifted someone an Icy Snowflake for Vday and ended up getting the avvie from it...two birds with one stone!

47 minutes ago, sylphrenai said:

I just got the Wheel of Excitement avatar after landing on the 20,000 NP slot :D Not bad, not bad!

Lucky! I've been trying to get that one for ages. 

Something Has Happened!
leverofdoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Oh my goodness! I've spent hundreds of thousands of NPs over the years, and had given up because I kind of had that feeling that this avatar wasn't actually obtainable (I also feel that way about the Snowager). But recently I've decided to consistently spend a few thousands on it every day and now, less than two weeks and 30k NPs later, here I am!

*faints* OMG! I can't believe I FINALLY got this crazy random avatar! One more off of the list! Woo-Hoo!

King Skarl listens as you tell your joke...

Q: What do you do if fierce Peophins has eaten too much tin of olives?
A: You shouldn't by a bow of starry mec mec shampoo Quadrupi!

You've done it! King Skarl is in hysterics!
grumpy_king_laugh.gif
King Skarl Says:
*hehehehehe* That was a really great joke! I give it a 775 out of 1000.
You're brilliant! You must take this gift from me.

King Skarl hands you:
food_kinglegwing.gif
Chicken Leg Wing
food_bagofpeas.gif
Bag of Peas

He also gives you 579 Neopoints!
Something Has Happened!
jester.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo Court Jester' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Another avatar to check off my list! I don't have a fancy screenshot or anything, but after several spins and several 100,000 NPS spent I FINALLY got the Wheel of Extravagance avatar!! Now to never spin that wheel again! So happy I could jump up and down right now! :D

Yay, me too!

Something Has Happened!
gadgadsfruit.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gadgadsbogen!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thank you @casperiscaptain for posting this, or I'd have missed this for another year.

Ooh ooh, AND...after using the TDN guide's suggestion of playing on easy...

Something Has Happened!
goparokko.gif You are now eligible to use 'Goparokko' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:D