Ian

Finally morphed a Draik, which completed the Pet set of Avatars. Still need some of the Petpet Avatars though.

BGC2.png

Also, a friend just lent me a BGC, so I am extremely happy right now!

Something Has Happened!
sewage_surfer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sewage Surfer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This would have taken me forever because I procrastinate and anything that takes a long time makes me angry... BUTTTT thanks to TDN's wonderful article located here :biggrin: I was able to get through majority of the puzzles with no problems! 

Something Has Happened!
drackonack_hungry.gif You are now eligible to use 'Drackonack - Hungry' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got around to getting this one. It took me a lot less time than I thought it would. Now if only the random avatars were as cooperative...

2 hours ago, SirThursday said:
Something Has Happened!
drackonack_hungry.gif You are now eligible to use 'Drackonack - Hungry' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got around to getting this one. It took me a lot less time than I thought it would. Now if only the random avatars were as cooperative...

That's so weird. We got them really close together. 

I was given the best lend of my life last night! :D Soooo happy!

SuAP3.png

I also obtained two other great ones last night, another of the big 3:

MSPP2.png

FQD2.png

I finally got King Hagan to admit that my nonsense is actually genius. Thus makes 217 avatars this time around. Two more wheels to go, one more game, and Neoquest I & II. Then I'll start to focus more on battledome avvies.

*four game ones. I forgot about the shockwave games. If anyone remembers how to make those work, I would love some help. 

Almost done with the Petpet avatars! Just need  Drackonack, Huggy, and Snicklebeast (which mine comes of age in a few days).

Mootix&Meowclops2.png

On 3/13/2017 at 11:34 AM, Anxious Zombie said:

I finally got King Hagan to admit that my nonsense is actually genius. Thus makes 217 avatars this time around. Two more wheels to go, one more game, and Neoquest I & II. Then I'll start to focus more on battledome avvies.

*four game ones. I forgot about the shockwave games. If anyone remembers how to make those work, I would love some help. 

I may be able to assist with the Shockwave games. PM me, for info. TY.

*Winning Dance* I got Dice Escape to work!! Which is great because that's the one I can get through on the first try.

*edit*

Wow, no avvie gaining in a while? Well after I got Dice Escape's and Illusion's Glade, I also got Illusion Doll, Codestones! (thanks ALP), and The Order. Four more to go in the Obelisk set. This is the price you pay for switching your main.

After 3 days of intense gathering I got ...

avatar.jpg.6f88ad2167b6702bc8503e69fd164b1a.jpg

Let's hope Rubbish will come along when I discard 90% of the items xD

Btw, I tried to make an avatar counter like those I see many people using here on forums but the images in TDN are all broken, or maybe I'm checking the wrong page? 
http://thedailyneopets.com/neoavatars/counters < here 

I just got the Better Than You avatar and bronze trophy! 

18 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

Btw, I tried to make an avatar counter like those I see many people using here on forums but the images in TDN are all broken, or maybe I'm checking the wrong page? 
http://thedailyneopets.com/neoavatars/counters < here 

The images are loading fine for me. :(

19 minutes ago, ThroughMyEyes said:

58d6bcd447919_ScreenShot2017-03-25at2_53_52PM.png.419aa6b8d10eac7e561ea03d0021c8c9.png

I just got the Buzzer Game avatar today! Took a whole lot of patience and breaks in between levels, haha.

I really wanted it too ^^

Good for you! I've tried several times, but that game just makes my blood pressure skyrocket. Maybe someday when I've learned to be more patient... 

4 hours ago, ThroughMyEyes said:

I just got the Buzzer Game avatar today! Took a whole lot of patience and breaks in between levels, haha.

I really wanted it too ^^

I don't think I'll ever have the patience for that one xD

For me today was a big achievment
58d6f643b6d65_faerieavatar.jpg.6db792ad4fa2ddb78f6e0b370b8c8129.jpg

I was hunting the avatar for a while now and I finally got it! *-*

1 minute ago, Yuiina said:

I don't think I'll ever have the patience for that one xD

OMG! That is so cool! I've been trying, got close, but that one still alludes me. Congratz on that avatar!

52 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

I gave up on this one a long time ago .. it was driving me insane ... i even started dreaming of colored bubbles 

Something Has Happened!
rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

FINALLY!!! I've been saving up items for months x.x

I've got lots of leftovers, so if anyone needs a bunch of 1np junk items, they'll be filtering through my shop over the next couple of weeks.