Ian

25 minutes ago, Yuiina said:
Something Has Happened!
topgamer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Top Gamer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks to @Scoobert_Doo for giving me the TDN link, I wouldn't have done it without it.
Merci *

Well done girl!!! :happydance:

So, what's next? :lmaosmiley:

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Petpet Laboratory' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay!  I've only had the Lab Ray for around two weeks, so I'm glad I already have both of the avatars.

Congrats @Yuiina!  Glad you managed to get that one!

(By the way, has everyone re-signed up for the AC?  There was a glitch that caused everyone to get kicked out, and if you don't sign up again, you will NOT be playing in the AC.)

Something Has Happened!
leverofdoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know how many millions I've spent on this STUPID thing, now I can stop doing it forever omg I'm so happy

2 hours ago, kayahtik said:
Something Has Happened!
leverofdoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know how many millions I've spent on this STUPID thing, now I can stop doing it forever omg I'm so happy

I'm all outta likes, but YOU GO GIRL! :happydance:

That's most definitely one of the things RIGHT at the very top of the, "things I'll never do again now that I've got the avatar" list!

2 hours ago, ShadowyIce said:

@kayahtik Yay!! Congrats!  I haven't even started trying to get that one yet....  I dread the thought of all my precious NP going down the drain.  Ah, the things we do just to get a small image on a virtual pet site :dance:

If it helps at all, I tried several times taking out a large lump sum (ranging from 50k-1m) and spending it all at once, but that never worked. When I actually got the avatar, it was from one of the 10 pulls I did daily. The amount lost hurts a lot less when it's only 1k per day. 

1 hour ago, hriven said:

:happydance:I've got another random avatar! I spent like 5 years playing before my hiatus and none of them

Captura de pantalla 2017-06-05 a la(s) 10.59.02.png

I've been trying that one, and haven't gotten it yet...maybe soon! You give me hope :D Congrats!

Hoorah!
You've made Lester a very happy Kadoatie. 

rainbow_happy.gif
*Mew!* 

Thanks for doing a good deed! 

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 75 Kadoaties in all!) 

Something Has Happened!
kadoatery.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kadoatery - Mew!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

#ProjectPink is complete!!! Yaaayyyy!

Oh, hey, this caught me by surprise, lol. :D

Something Has Happened!
nq1erick.gif You are now eligible to use 'NeoQuest - Wise and Powerful' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

On 2017-6-9 at 9:45 PM, acmerasta said:

Hoorah!
You've made Lester a very happy Kadoatie. 

rainbow_happy.gif
*Mew!* 

Thanks for doing a good deed! 

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 75 Kadoaties in all!) 

Something Has Happened!
kadoatery.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kadoatery - Mew!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

#ProjectPink is complete!!! Yaaayyyy!

Congratulations!! :happydance:

And welcome to the Pink Club! :biggrin: It was one of the best feelings I had in Neopets, since I started, to get that lovely avatar.

IT%20HAPPENED%20so%20its%20possible%20after%20all%20-%20used%20the%20a%20on%20the%20far%20right%20-%205th%20or%206th%20throw%20-%2016-06-2017_zps9e8twgqx.jpg

I've been playing almost every day for about 6 or 7 months and was starting to think it was never going to happen (my mum started playing the coconut shy about a month ago and has already knocked two coconuts down, so I was getting a little frustrated). XD

Of course the game froze right after I took this screenshot, but I still got the avatar and a coconut. :D

On 2017-6-16 at 10:14 PM, Nielo said:

IT%20HAPPENED%20so%20its%20possible%20after%20all%20-%20used%20the%20a%20on%20the%20far%20right%20-%205th%20or%206th%20throw%20-%2016-06-2017_zps9e8twgqx.jpg

I've been playing almost every day for about 6 or 7 months and was starting to think it was never going to happen (my mum started playing the coconut shy about a month ago and has already knocked two coconuts down, so I was getting a little frustrated). XD

Of course the game froze right after I took this screenshot, but I still got the avatar and a coconut. :D

That happened to me as well! But it didn't bothered me since I still got the avatar in the end! :lmaosmiley: 

7 months is a lot! But congratulations! :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
Something Has Happened!
typingterror.gif You are now eligible to use 'Typing Terror' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

For some reason I always thought this would be one of the last flash game avatars I would get. My high score was around 1800, so doubling that seemed impossible. But it turns out that the last time I actually tried to get this avatar was years ago, so that was a different Deb. But 2017 Deb is a lot more skilled and persistent, lol. That's the interesting thing about being on the site for such a long time... there are a few things that get easier simply because you grew or changed.

@jellysundae I am sorry that happened to you. Did you know that it was possible for Count Von Roo to do this? Or did you think you could take another Pet to try & up its level thinking it wouldn't happen if you used a different pet? Just curious, you don't have to really say.

On another note, I got the Rubbish Avatar today. I still am trying to figure out how to take & display screenshots, so if it isn't showing in my "text box" perhaps you have to click on my "uploaded file" to see it. Really am a clueless wonder, with about 1000 items less cramming up my SDB. :biggrin:   

Rubbish Avatar 2017.docxrubbish.gif It's easier for me to copy the image and slap it here!

Edited by midnight_spell360
can't figure out how to display screenshots

1 hour ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Did you know that it was possible for Count Von Roo to do this?

Yeah I knew it could happen, I'll get it back though, he doesn't scare me! lol.

Congrats on the Rubbish avie!