Ian

@Scoobert_Doo Thanks Scoobert! :D

@jellysundae Aww, I hope you get it back soon! I'm not brave enough to play, as soon as I got the avatar I never went back, lol.

@midnight_spell360 Try pasting the image in an image editing program (like MS paint) instead of Word! That way you can save it as an image file instead of a document. However, when you want to display a "Something Has Happened!", you don't even have to take a screenshot, you can just select the whole thing with your mouse, copy it and paste it here. It will show up just like it does on the site (you can see that's what I did when I posted my Typing Terror event).

29 minutes ago, deboratibi said:

@Scoobert_Doo Thanks Scoobert! :D

@jellysundae Aww, I hope you get it back soon! I'm not brave enough to play, as soon as I got the avatar I never went back, lol.

@midnight_spell360 Try pasting the image in an image editing program (like MS paint) instead of Word! That way you can save it as an image file instead of a document. However, when you want to display a "Something Has Happened!", you don't even have to take a screenshot, you can just select the whole thing with your mouse, copy it and paste it here. It will show up just like it does on the site (you can see that's what I did when I posted my Typing Terror event).

I seem to have a compulsion about Von Roo, if I'm on when he's awake I just HAVE to try my luck. :confused:

I've never been able to c+p REs, I always have to screenshot them. I wonder why it doesn't like me. :crying_anim: lol.

Woohoo!!!! :dance: Number Six is a bit easier to get today. 

food_asparagus.gif According to current market trends, this asparagus should cost 5,167,046 NP per kilogram.
Something Has Happened!
numbersix.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Number Six' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

How much can your pet really eat at Kelp Restaurant before it will take left overs? I've gone there when she said she can't eat anymore and is reading as very bloated, bought 2 items and then a third and the greedy little ... ate it all!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use the EDIT button to add new/additional comments if your is the most recent.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

2 hours ago, rayuela said:

Does anyone have any tips on getting the Ice Cream Machine avi? I find that Level 9 and above get impossibly fast. Maybe I should play on an older computer?

I personally don't think an older computer would be a good idea, although it depends on its state. My old laptop used to lag a lot, which is the last thing you want while playing Ice Cream Machine.

I posted some tips earlier in this thread, although I don't know how useful they are. What eventually worked for me was just a ton of practice; I kinda need to get in the zone and not think too much when playing a game like this. I also needed lots of luck; so I'm wishing you lots of luck as well! :)

4 minutes ago, Nielo said:

I personally don't think an older computer would be a good idea, although it depends on its state. My old laptop used to lag a lot, which is the last thing you want while playing Ice Cream Machine.

I posted some tips earlier in this thread, although I don't know how useful they are. What eventually worked for me was just a ton of practice; I kinda need to get in the zone and not think too much when playing a game like this. I also needed lots of luck; so I'm wishing you lots of luck as well! :)

I can imagine choppiness due to lag could completely wreck you, but if only the lag slowed down the later levels nice and smoothly...

Thank you for the tips and for the well wishes! Do you find it easier to play with a mouse as opposed to a trackpad?

On 5-7-2017 at 9:56 PM, rayuela said:

I can imagine choppiness due to lag could completely wreck you, but if only the lag slowed down the later levels nice and smoothly...

Thank you for the tips and for the well wishes! Do you find it easier to play with a mouse as opposed to a trackpad?

Lol, yeah, a smooth lag like that would be awesome. ^^

Any time. :)

I prefer to play with a mouse, but I'm not a fan of the trackpad in general, so there's no way I'd be able to get an even halfway decent score using it. Depending on your love of/experience with the trackpad, it might be a good choice for you.

11 hours ago, Nielo said:

Lol, yeah, a smooth lag like that would be awesome. ^^

Any time. :)

I prefer to play with a mouse, but I'm not a fan of the trackpad in general, so there's no way I'd be able to get an even halfway decent score using it. Depending on your love of/experience with the trackpad, it might be a good choice for you.

I'll try out a bluetooth mouse. I've been playing just with the trackpad and I'm stuck at 8000 points :P

13 hours ago, rayuela said:

I'll try out a bluetooth mouse. I've been playing just with the trackpad and I'm stuck at 8000 points :P

I hope the bluetooth mouse will work for you. 8000 points is pretty good though, considering gathering points is just really slow the first few levels. If you happen to luck out with enough lives, and you're on a roll, you'll find that the points really climb up fast in the later levels. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/07/2017 at 7:07 AM, firaplays said:

I finally got that dang King Hagen avatar! Wooooooooohoo!

BIG congrats on that!! Both the kings drive me nuts (sorry, your Highnesses!) so I hardly EVER bother with either of them.

EDIT:Saturday 22nd

My Zweetok was depressed, poor little guy! So I went through my SDB to pick a toy and saw the fuzzle and thought...why not? Got the avatar after just 3 plays with it!!

Something Has Happened!
fuzzleBOO.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Fuzzle - BOO!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I was going through the dailies list and debating whether the Mysterious Negg Cave would be a waste of my time, then...

Something Has Happened!
nfy14.gif You are now eligible to use 'Beware the Neggbreaker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

29 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

Yet another one that I'm SO excited to NEVER do again!!!

Something Has Happened!
symol.gif You are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Congrats!! :dance:

:D It's such a cute avatar.

I tend to visit that when I drop in on Turmy still (despite having the avatar) because someone... @Yuiina, maybe? Got a random item by doing the same.

Makes SUCH a difference when you're doing something because you want to, not because you HAVE to, lol!

On 26/07/2017 at 6:18 PM, kayahtik said:

Yet another one that I'm SO excited to NEVER do again!!!

Something Has Happened!
symol.gif You are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Congrats Kaya :dance:

@jellysundae no it wasn't me who said that for sure because I never done that before :P 

Oh, yeah, a lot of things that TNT wrote get blocked by the filters.  Sometimes you can't even post faerie quest item requests because it's like a cucumber drink or something.

I'm excited, I just got the Wheel of Monotony avatar!

Screenshot 2017-08-16 at 10.31.00 AM.png

OH EM GEE!!!

*cries with relief*

I was so very afraid that I'd be having to keep trying this FOREVER - watching my poor little guy's level drop and drop - as punishment for my utter stupidity in visiting him again after I'd got the avatar.

I began a determined effort to visit every day on the 5th of this month, and only missed 3 days, and today...:lmaosmiley::lmaosmiley::lmaosmiley:

Something Has Happened!
deadlydice.gif You are now eligible to use 'Count von Roo's Deadly Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

vrl.gif

dw4.gif   db3.gif
Your roll: 4   von Roo's roll: 3

Curses! You defeated me! That wasn't supposed to happen!

Oh well, I guess your little pet gained 2 levels, and goes up to 112.

I hereby solemnly swear, to never go near him EVER AGAIN!!

Anyone who catches me anywhere within Roo's vicinity, has full permission to remove me forthwith, by any means necessary. :axehead: