Ian

i had to get this on my side .. as per @midnight_spell360 suggestion

16B says 'Yes, yes, I want another Cheesy Popcorn, pleeeease!'

16B was bloated, and now she is still bloated!

Something Has Happened!
pinkpopcorn.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Pink!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

HOORAY!!

Something Has Happened!
huggy.gif You are now eligible to use 'Huggy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Can get rid of the Huggy now! Well, once it's out of Grave Danger, at least...I stick in there because I don't like looking at it!

And onto the next petpet avatar...

I think I got six avatars today? Drackonack, Evil Fuzzle, Pinatas & Candy, Grarrl Keno, Chocolate Factory, and the Order of the Red something avatar (I'm still new, forgive me — I forgot the name). Overall, I think that's a pretty good day; I can't remember the last time I got six in a single day since I decided to go for the clickables in one sitting. Going to sleep, and then I might try for The Buzzer Game, Meepit vs Feepit, and Eliv Thade next, then probably Meepit Juice Break.

24 minutes ago, Robin-chan said:

I finally got the Evil Coconut avatar... ;w; I'm so excited.

Oh wow congrats!

I've totally given up trying for that one. >_<

I recently began collecting avatars- it's how I discovered this forum!

My latest avatar is one of the Tyrannian Concert ones (I think Jazzmosis Elephante). I'm currently working towards some of the battledome ones (and towards qualifying for the generous ALP program)!

I had a little bit of trouble getting it at first, but I managed to get the Ace Zafara avatar. It was a lot easier than I thought. I remember trying before and getting too frustrated to really try. Typing Terror, meanwhile... I'm so sick of trying to beat that for the avatar, haha. The best I can do is 3,400.

Something Has Happened!
meowclops_close.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meowclops' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay!  I'm doing a good job of collecting the pet/petpet/item avatars! :D

August 31:

Something Has Happened!
zaffydoubleagent.gif You are now eligible to use 'Zafara - Double Agent' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

September 1:

Just got the Kelp avatar!  I guess it doesn't do the notification, or if it did, I didn't see it.  So I kept trying, and wasted about 150k before I ran out of NP on hand and went and double checked my avatar list and saw it there.  Is the Kelp avatar random when you take home leftovers, or always the first time you take home leftovers, which is itself random?

Edited by balloongal247

I'll just quietly drop this off in here...

:whistle:

Something Has Happened!
kadoatery.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kadoatery - Mew!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

10 hours ago, CylonPirate said:

I am so relieved I received the caption contest avatar today. I managed to get gold as well so I never have to enter again. The voting nearly drove me mad because I thought it would never end!

Congrats to you!

Your comment about the voting is exactly why I'm likely to not attempt this contest >_<

Of note, I've gotten Chocolate, MSPP (from a very kind lender), Kadoatery – Mew!, Eliv Thade, Neggbreaker, Gruslen, Hannah and the Pirate Caves, Meepit Juice Break, FQD and Chokato (both from another wonderful lender) since my last post. Pretty thrilled about them all. :)

WooooHoooooo!!!!!!!! :D  Decided to work on this avatar this week. I had a historical score of 4988 and figured this would be the next easiest game avatar I can achieve! 

Something Has Happened!
snowmuncher.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snowmuncher' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay!  I got another wheel avatar!  Knowledge!  I think that means the only wheel one I don't have is extravagance, which I don't spin.  I just recently started actually trying for a few of them again, got monotony after a couple days, and this one after maybe a month?  Super lucky.  I know some people who try every day for years and still haven't gotten them.

Screenshot 2017-09-13 at 10.16.24 AM.png

With Halloween coming up, I went ahead and got this one too, since I might want to use it.

Something Has Happened!
mutantjubjub.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mutant JubJub' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

1 hour ago, balloongal247 said:

Yay!  I got another wheel avatar!  Knowledge!  I think that means the only wheel one I don't have is extravagance, which I don't spin.  I just recently started actually trying for a few of them again, got monotony after a couple days, and this one after maybe a month?  Super lucky.  I know some people who try every day for years and still haven't gotten them.

Congratulations!! Took me YEARS to get that Wheel of Knowledge Avatar and I spun that almost EVERY DAY!!

Yeah, I think I've obviously spun it some in years past, but it hadn't been on my daily round lately until a month ago.  Since then I've spun it every day.  I've gotten a lot of avatars in the last month since I've rededicated myself to it... Now I'm just waiting to see if TDN is going to do the pet lends this month.  If not, I've had some people offer to lend me some of the ones I need, but offered right after I'd requested from TDN, so I didn't want to have my first request pending and then come back and be like "well, nevermind, I don't need those anymore"

13 hours ago, rayuela said:

Well, after a while away from Neo, I'm back... with an avi! Yay?

Something Has Happened!
sewage_surfer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sewage Surfer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Congrats! I'm working on this one right now too, I completed levels 31 through 41 yesterday, so I'm getting closer. :D The JN guide is an absolute life-saver for this!