Ian

Something Has Happened!
quadrapus.gif You are now eligible to use 'Quadrapus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
ghostkrawk.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ghost Krawk' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Congrats on SS av!

Now the only pet/petpet avatar I need is Ruki - Mummified, and I'm on the list to get it in a day or two (depending on the person before me, I guess).

9 hours ago, rayuela said:

Whooo! Congratulations! I take it you won't ever be playing SS again :P

You are SO right! :laugh:

@balloongal247 thanks! I'm close to having all the petpet avatars now, I'll be getting the Durp one myself in a few weeks, it's one I feel suits me rather well, unfortunately. :laugh:

Something Has Happened!
florg.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chia - Florg' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yesss, finally! I know this is considered an easy one, but I'm proud of myself, lol. I got it even though I'd lost 2 lives before getting to 100 points. 

Something Has Happened!
mummifiedruki.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ruki - Mummified' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

My LAST pet/petpet avatar!  I now have all of the pet/petpet avatars, and all of the item ones except the stamps and HT - Richer and Richest.  I might go get those two soon, just to have them.

So, I now have every avatar which can be lent!

19 hours ago, deboratibi said:
Something Has Happened!
florg.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chia - Florg' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yesss, finally! I know this is considered an easy one, but I'm proud of myself, lol. I got it even though I'd lost 2 lives before getting to 100 points. 

it's definitely not easy ... it gets to your last nerve !!!

On 10/10/2017 at 11:38 AM, Angeló said:

it's definitely not easy ... it gets to your last nerve !!!

I'm glad you think so too! But it seems a lot of people consider this one of the easier ones. Along with Petpet Rescue, which I also don't have yet *shakes fist*

I just got Evil Coconut!  It seems to have derped and isn't popping up the you win/play again screen after I knocked it down, but it DID give me the avatar, and it did give me Light Brown Evil Coconut.

1 hour ago, balloongal247 said:

I just got Evil Coconut!  It seems to have derped and isn't popping up the you win/play again screen after I knocked it down, but it DID give me the avatar, and it did give me Light Brown Evil Coconut.

if you refresh you can continue to play .. it's been glitching like this for ages .. congrats on the win and the avatar :) 

Along with Petpet Rescue, which I also don't have yet *shakes fist*

i don't have it either ... although I played Frogger for years growing up ...

Got Island Kyrii yesterday! Super happy to get a random, not been having much luck :P

And this today! ^^

Something Has Happened!
sdb.gif

You are now eligible to use 'SDB Pack Rat' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edit:

Something Has Happened!
cheeseroller.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

wooohooooo :D

Edited by Err

• 2 weeks later...

Yay, I can officially portray my derpitude now!

Something Has Happened!
quadrapus.gif You are now eligible to use 'Quadrapus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got Korbat's Lab for #264. :) Last HST game I needed. My year-end goal is 280, and I want to hit that by the time my account's six months old at the latest, so that'd be mid-January. I'm getting pretty close! I think I have a plan for the avatars I want to get:

Seasonals: Seasonal Attack Pea, Plastic Fir, Happy Birthday!
Games: Typing Terror, Freaky Factory, Snow Roller, Gourmet Club Bowls, Ice Cream Machine, Raiders of Maraqua, maybe Snow Wars II
Items: Elephante Surprise, Bon Appétit, Fyora – Faerie Queen, HT – Rich, HT – Richer, HT – Richest, Rubbish
Petpets: Snowbunny, Mootix

rip my bank account, though, lol.

(also sorry for the posts in here -- probably won't post here again until i hit 300 or get something really good :~p)

Edit, 11/10: currently at 269. + Symol, Rubbish, Dr. Grumps, Island Mystic, and Skeith - King Hagan! I've been getting super lucky with randoms recently, hahaha.

Another game avi knocked off the list. Funny thing is, I was trying to get the Better Than You this week but that score is really tedious to beat :axehead:. I was falling asleep as it is to get the avatar score... so I just went for the avatar alone. I might try for BTY again over the weekend. Might..... :sleeping_anim::sleeping:

Something Has Happened!
evileliv.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Eliv Thade' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
nfy14.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Beware the Neggbreaker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woohooooo! Thank you TDN Negg Solver or this never would have happened haha :)

Something Has Happened!
moodyskarl.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Skarl - Moody' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edit: and this just now!!! :D

Something Has Happened!
stampsothers.gif You are now eligible to use 'Stamp Collector - Others II' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Excuse me while I run around screaming in excitement!

On 11/5/2017 at 10:08 AM, Mouseykins said:
Something Has Happened!
stampsothers.gif You are now eligible to use 'Stamp Collector - Others II' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Excuse me while I run around screaming in excitement!

Oh my goodness WELL DONE! That must have taken so long/much effort!!

Edit:

Something Has Happened!
zaffydoubleagent.gif You are now eligible to use 'Zafara - Double Agent' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Something Has Happened!
queenfyora.gif You are now eligible to use 'Queen Fyora' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thank you ALP!! ^^

I got the Better Than You avi today! :happydance: Finally, the contest was for a game I'm actually good at.

I also used my 5th pet slot to get a Shoyru and got the Bless You, Shoyru avi. Shoyru - Tough should be on its way but I've never really used the BD.

Oops... I was supposed to get Shoyru - Tough with Someyt. O well -_ü_-

Hee hee hee!

The ray is fired at Someyt...

lab_lightning.gif shoyru_red_sad.gif

... and she changes into a Yellow Kyrii!!

Something Has Happened!
pwned.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pwned by the Lab' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use the EDIT button to add new/additional comments if your is the most recent.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Something Has Happened!
techobuzz.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - The Buzzer Game' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

wOOOOOO! Got the house to myself this eve so trying to smash some games :D

EDIT: To everyone still seeking dariganpteri.gif Pteri - Darigan, Crowix will be 644 days old on Monday the 13th ^^

i got  the pink popcorn avatar  recently for feeding my pink elephant popcorn

I  got the deadly dice  avatar now

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use the EDIT button to add new/additional comments if your is the most recent.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.