Ian

Last easy one that I'll be getting for a while, I think, lol!

Something Has Happened!
bunninator.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Bionic Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
forgshore.gif You are now eligible to use 'Forgotten Shore' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

1/28/18 3:46pm: I am so surprised!! I was confused when I couldn't see anything on the beach but it was still clickable...woohoo!

Something Has Happened!
islandquiggle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Island Quiggle' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Something Has Happened!
mootix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mootix' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

1/29/18 12:34am: Got to lend these from someone on the neoboards :)

171 today, been on quite an avatar-snatching spree. A lot of them cost so dang much though! I'm torn between my long time goal of just increasing neopoints into eternity or using them for avatars and customization stuff. Can't have it all...

My old account was frozen for some reason while I was on hiatus for school, so I've completely started over (I had 299 secret avatars on that account, including several retired, expensive, and particularly hard game ones). I have 146 on my new account though, and recently I earned the Gadgadsgame and Smuggler's Dubloon (from Dubloon Disaster) after only a couple tries!

Something Has Happened!
jhudoraohyeah.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Jhudora' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

#306. :) get your avatar today, friends

Since my last post, I've gotten the seasonal Sloth avatars, Wheel of Excitement, and Turmaculus. Randoms make my goal of 320 by twelve months a bit less daunting, but I've been really lazy with games and restocking, so I haven't actually gotten anything else, haha.

Joining the rest of you! I always seem to miss day specific ones. :D

@lojoco49 If you copy the text starting with the word "something" then just come paste it here you should be good :)

copy - ctrl+c
paste - ctrl+v

Just in case you don't know the shortcut keys

Something Has Happened!
jhudoraohyeah.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Jhudora' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

17 hours ago, etrnldarkness said:

Joining the rest of you! I always seem to miss day specific ones. :D

@lojoco49 If you copy the text starting with the word "something" then just come paste it here you should be good :)

copy - ctrl+c
paste - ctrl+v

Just in case you don't know the shortcut keys

Something Has Happened!

Oh good grief it's that easy?! Haha, I didn't realise that would work with something that included an animated image and was fiddling about trying to 'insert other media' with the url o_O

Thank you @etrnldarkness

EDIT FEB 5th:

And today this one!

Something Has Happened!
awakened_aagh7l.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Awakened' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally! 2 years after losing it, I finally got it back!!!!

Something Has Happened!
deadlydice.gif You are now eligible to use 'Count von Roo's Deadly Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

vrl.gif

I'm officially retiring from Deadly Dice. See you never von Roo *RASPBERRY*

Something Has Happened!
cocojubjub.gif You are now eligible to use 'Coconut Jubjub' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And Snicklebeast :) Thanks ALP!

Edit:

Something Has Happened!
pinkpopcorn.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pink!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Zapped my lab pet pink the next day! Didn't have this yet so woohoo

Just got the 3 HT rich avatars. For the last one I had a discount making it 9 million instead of 10, but still it did hurt quite a lot to just give up 9 million NP like that...

This is the other avatar (so far) from the current plot. It's missing from the avatar list on TDN tho. I missed out on the Fiendish Formations one tho... 
  • infirmary.gif

One of (Every) Kind

Were you an alchemist in a previous avatar, by any chance?

Completing this helps you move up the ranks in the Resistance.

Something Has Happened!
werelupe.gif You are now eligible to use 'Werelupe' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks ALP :)

Too bad I missed out on the two plot avatars, just completely burnt out on the plot. Hopefully I get at least some kind of trophy for participating as far as I did :P

2 hours ago, kayahtik said:

image.png.098ff9f81c58eda71b6a760f733d53ce.png

I won second place in the Random Contest!

Well congratulations! Weren't you worried you didn't have the necessary skills? What was your entry?