Ian

Something Has Happened!
charitycorner2017.gif You are now eligible to use 'Winter Charity Corner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! I got it too! I'm not even close to clearing out my sdb though. Lots of work to do on that front lol.

Thank you SO much!

You have completed Illusen's Quest 2 - Congratulations!

Thanks a lot :)

Something Has Happened!
illusendoll.gif You are now eligible to use 'Illusen Doll' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:D:D:D

Something Has Happened!
illusendoll.gif You are now eligible to use 'Illusen Doll' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
foreverorange.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Forever Orange' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
slorg.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Slorg' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

woot woot :happydance:

WOO-HOO! This is only the second time since I've returned to Neo that I tried for this avatar and I got it already! Definitely thought I would have to work a little harder, but I'm not complaining haha.

Something Has Happened!
cheeseroller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

from earlier, but:

Something Has Happened!
superpea.gif You are now eligible to use 'Super Attack Pea!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

woo! Last lendable avatar needed. Looks like I'm going to hit my goal of 320 before twelve months, provided the Altador Cup avatars both still work. :)

Something Has Happened!
gruslen.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gruslen' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Right, now Turmy is allowed to eat him - pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase :D

Edit March 22nd: WOOO!

Something Has Happened!
jarbjarb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tyranu Evavu' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edit March 25th: Was trying for Blumaroo Court Jester for the squillionth time and got this one lol

Something Has Happened!
moodyskarl.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skarl - Moody' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
bullseye.gif You are now eligible to use 'Turtum' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

OH MY GOSH! i FINALLY got this avatar, I'm so so so happy... I've been trying to get this for months, my high score was 97 for a long time and taunted me every time i played. 

Something Has Happened!
magax.gif You are now eligible to use 'Magax: Destroyer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

another game avatar down... this one took a little over an hour to get. 

Something Has Happened!
meepvsfeep.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meepit Vs Feepit' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

and another! was surprised at how easy this one was when you can lock them into a combo =p i also forgot to mention i managed to get attack of the slorgs working on my husbands computer and i got that avatar as well... 3 game avvies in one day is definitely a record for me haha. 

Edited by Luxina
more avvies!

Something Has Happened!
mutantgravedoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mutant Graveyard of Doom II' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I wanted to get this one before choosing the CC avatar perk, as I'd like to get the Royal Korbat one, since that's pretty much the only one they offer which you can't get any other way. (Realising that you get way more points for killing enemies than for collecting items really made all the difference in getting this avatar.)

I'm liking the new limits on the Shop Wizard. I got the plushie for less than the 400K it was going for on the TP. No waiting and hoping you get picked. And now I can put it back up for sale in my shop :laughingsmiley:

Something Has Happened!
zaffydoubleagent.gif You are now eligible to use 'Zafara - Double Agent' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I have NO IDEA why I didn't get this avatar before now!

Something Has Happened!
starrygelert.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gelert - Starry' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

7 hours ago, shoobopper said:

Something Has Happened!
easterbunny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Easter Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Get it today! Available April 8th, 9th, 10th. Just click this link and send the neogreeting to get it.

Thank you, shoobopper, I just got the avatar using your very helpful link and instructions!

I also earned the "Hello little Lupe... Boom!" avatar after finding out that now you have get it by defeating the Chia Clown with your Lupe in the battledome (IIRC your Lupe used to have to defeat Balthazar). I've earned a fair avatars lately including SDB packrat, lawyerbot usuki, and all the scratch card avatars.

I didn't get the popup message but this one was in my list this morning (along with a nice bronze trophy on my userlookup)

freakedkorbat.gif  Freaked Korbat

I will try for the gold trophy eventually but I'm happy I finally got the avatar!