Ian

I earned both the Kasuki Lu and the Ghost Lupe avatars by defeating them using two scarab rings! I still need to train more and upgrade my battledome set so I can beat Meuka and the Black Pteri, but I'm happy to check two battledome avatars off my list!

Oh, and I also got the wishing well avatar today!

Something Has Happened!
wishingwell.gif You are now eligible to use 'Wishing Well' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Happy to get this one. The very last Faerie Quest I received from this year's Faerie Quest Event was from the Fountain Faerie. My first one ever! Decided to use it to get this:

Something Has Happened!
buzzin.gif You are now eligible to use 'Buzzin'' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

27 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Happy to get this one. The very last Faerie Quest I received from this year's Faerie Quest Event was from the Fountain Faerie. My first one ever! Decided to use it to get this:

Something Has Happened!
buzzin.gif You are now eligible to use 'Buzzin'' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Lucky! I've never received a Fountain Faerie Quest but I'm stocked up on fortune cookies and hoping for one soon ??

Meanwhile, today ...

Something Has Happened!
huggy.gif You are now eligible to use 'Huggy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
islandkacheek.gif You are now eligible to use 'Must... Keep... Smiling...' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
fireblumaroo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo - Fire!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

One more I would never have gotten by myself. Cheers ALP! ?

Something Has Happened!
meepvsfeep.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meepit Vs Feepit' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Also got this one after a few frustrating tries where I accidentally won too quickly and wasn't able to maximise points :dance:

I earned the Meuka avatar by beating him using a golden compass, leaf shield, and sun and moon chakrum. Just the Black Pteri left for non-premium battledome avatars!

Also, someone kindly informed me that you can have 5 pets now without a premium account, so I was able to hatch my Draik egg and earn that avatar as well!

OMG! OMG! I can't believe it! I just got this avatar:

Dr. Sloth looks down on you as he passes by. He then turns the corner out of sight. You're still alive, so that's something.

Whoa! You also receive the Sloth! avatar. Maybe it is your lucky day.

I never thought I'd get this one! Woo-Hoo!

Alright, Tooth Faerie, if Dr. Sloth can be "nice", so can you!

40 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

OMG! OMG! I can't believe it! I just got this avatar:

Dr. Sloth looks down on you as he passes by. He then turns the corner out of sight. You're still alive, so that's something.

Whoa! You also receive the Sloth! avatar. Maybe it is your lucky day.

I never thought I'd get this one! Woo-Hoo!

Alright, Tooth Faerie, if Dr. Sloth can be "nice", so can you!

WOW Nice!!! :D
You were very very lucky! 
Congratulations!

I was mindlessly playing Dice-A-Roo, more in the hopes of some good REs (no such luck) than of getting the avatar, because that seemed impossible at this point, but then I got the green dice, the yellow dice and the silver dice all within a handful of throws, and then boom! Jackpot!

Dice_A_Roo_JACKPOT_and_AVATAR_say_whaaaa

Feels strange about getting this one, as a pet had to change species, but glad to get this one "checked" off of my list:

Something Has Happened!
pwned.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pwned by the Lab' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

On 5/20/2018 at 5:41 PM, Hidden Oracle said:

On the advice of some internet person, I just filled my inventory with Dragonacks. Apparently that makes it faster? It still took me 8 days though:

Something Has Happened!
drackonack_hungry.gif You are now eligible to use 'Drackonack - Hungry' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks for the tip, I think I'll give that a try. Congratulations, and great job persevering!

I finally managed to get the I Taunt the Pant Devil avatar using a combination of sand snowballs, obsidian daggers, bone Sceptres and 5 pant devil attractors. I also earned the snicklebeast avatar (and promptly transferred the pet to someone else so they could get the avatar as well :).

Something Has Happened!
sdb.gif You are now eligible to use 'SDB Pack Rat' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
altadorcupplayer.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Altador Cup Player' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
altador2018lostdesertavatar.gif You are now eligible to use 'Altador 2018 - Lost Desert avatar' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

also got the TWR avatars! These will make a fine addition to my collect muahahaha

I landed on 20,000 NP in the Wheel of Excitement and got the avatar! I was actually just spinning it on a whim -I thought it would take me five years to get that avatar.

I also earned the Black Pteri avatar can, even though my pet only has 62 HP! I used a Parchment Cloak every turn, Greater Healing Scroll once, and a Water Powered Pistol when I wasn't using the scroll, and after using the static cling ability in the first round (which was frankly a waste), I used Bandage once and Icicle the rest of the time. For the record, my strength and defense are both at 55.