Ian

I earned the quadrapus avatar today when I viewed my krawk's lookup! Besides the mazzew and the snowbunny that are already attached to pets and aging, I think I'm gonna try to get lends for the remaining pet/petpet avatars I need.

I also got the Icy Snowflake avatar out of the way the other day, and earned the Altador Cup Staff Tournament, Player, and 2018 - Lost Desert avatars when I reached level one! I had forgotten that there were avatars available through Altador Cup so that was a really pleasant surprise.

Something Has Happened!
mazzew.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mazzew' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
ghostkrawk.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ghost Krawk' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
white_snowbunnies.gif You are now eligible to use 'Whee!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Have also added the Altador Cup avatars to my collection this month ?

• 2 weeks later...
Something Has Happened!
geraptiku_tomb.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Geraptiku - Deserted Tomb' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally!  Cross another daily off the list

Congrats to all on your avvies    :)

Something Has Happened!
jhudorascloud.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jhudora's Cloud' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Now I can focus on Illusen's quests! 

And while I was playing Kacheek Seek to earn some quick pocket change (I've been buying a lot of 1 NP items to discard for that Rubbish avatar), I was pleasantly surprised by this: 

Something Has Happened!
islandkacheek.gif You are now eligible to use 'Must... Keep... Smiling...' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

After I lost about 17,000 np in one go at the lever of doom with no results, I took a very long break. Today I set a limit of 10,000 np and started pulling. I got it on the 3rd or 4th pull. Wow.

Also, the mazzew that has been aging on my side account is now 4 days away from 221 days old, so when I move it to my main I'll have another avatar in less than a week.

Once that happens, my only petpet related avatar left will be the meowclops one.

Something Has Happened!
jester.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo Court Jester' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

+ high roller! two randoms in one day, wow. #331 and 332. i ended up hitting 330 avatars by one year and i guess this is a pretty exciting start to being a year+ on neopets?

Congrats, Altargoblin! I've been after Jester for a bit, is my envy obvious?  Honestly, 330 avvies in a year is amazing and Happy First Anniversary

?

Something Has Happened!
snowwocky.gif You are now eligible to use 'Wocky - Snow Day' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Oh my god, my heart was racing and my hands were shaking so badly (still are, lol) but I died at EXACTLY 250 points. 

Something Has Happened!
petpetrescue.gif You are now eligible to use 'Petpet Rescue' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Almost done with petpets ^^

Something Has Happened!
cheeseroller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
snicklebeasty.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snicklebeast' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edited by Balletlatte
added new avvie :)

I won the 2nd match of Tournament 11, Level 4 in Cellblock and was surprised to see this at the top of the page:

Something Has Happened!
mastervex.gif You are now eligible to use 'Master Vex' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

After I win earn the gold trophy (level 8 of tournament 11?), I can be done with Cellblock forever! I suppose I'll have to start working on flash game avatars now.

and thanks to a rainbow dip from my fortune cookie...

Something Has Happened!
cocojubjub.gif You are now eligible to use 'Coconut Jubjub' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

?

But now... what to do with the Jubjub ?

I too remembered to get the Chef Bonju avatar now that it's August. For those who still need the avatar, remember to set your avatar to Mad About Orange before you mix Blumaroo Steak, Orange Juice, and Gourmet Cooking For Your Pet.

Something Has Happened!
chefbonju.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo - Chef Bonju' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I also got the Rubbish avatar yesterday. No more searching Rotting Driftwood on the shop wizard and buying anything under 10 NP just so I can discard it!

Something Has Happened!
chefbonju.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo - Chef Bonju' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I've joined this club too! Had my ingredients squirreled away some time ago as I suspected a great increase in the price during August.

image.png.3bbcd42e53abde3b7ea9d74960525cef.png

image.png.d15dc40346a0912e01117048df535db3.png

A productive avatar day! I stuffed all three of my pets at the Soup Kitchen, but had no luck getting the avatar. So hopefully it stays accessible for at least a couple more days!

FINALLY!!

efmcdraik.gif

I have been meaning to get this one forever but I always forget to go play at the beginning of the month when the score tables reset. I haven't mastered the scores needed for most of the game avvies yet but since this one is "top 50" I actually stood a chance ?

Something Has Happened!
goparokko.gif You are now eligible to use 'Goparokko' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

My hands started shaking towards the end, but I said NOT TODAY and made it through to 9100 points!