Ian

6 hours ago, Vlagopus said:

Saw this and decided to try for myself! Happy to report that I got the avatar, and might even get the Bronze trophy as long as less than 5 people beat my score ? 

Edit: 2nd avatar for today! I'm so glad I won't have to ever play this again - tedious level on par with Dubloon Disaster or AAA's Revenge

Something Has Happened!
magax.gif You are now eligible to use 'Magax: Destroyer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Congrats! :D

(Our scores are only 2 points apart, and since only 2 people beat mine in the past 2 days, I'm pretty sure you'll get that bronze trophy too. :D )

Woohoo! Shout-out to the awesomeness of the TDN ALP... I just got my first avvie that comes courtesy of an ALP lend. You guys rock! Thank you so much for offering this service :thumbsup:

Something Has Happened!
chokato.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chokato' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

O7fW0Pi.png

oGyxIUk.png

LETS GO

been doing this one for a long time and finally got it and a Hairy Evil Coconut!

For those that don't have it, every day I refresh this link 20 times. (it was really frustrating the other way)

---

also if anyone could answer, how many times can you attempt the symol hole avatar? i did it the whole day and didnt get it ? 

And because Seekers won I got to put my plan into action and...

Something Has Happened!
htricher.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Richer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

?

Something Has Happened!
pwned.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pwned by the Lab' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
petpetlabray.gif You are now eligible to use 'Petpet Laboratory' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

My reasoning for getting the lab map has been fulfilled! Now I realized it's actually a fun thing to do everyday. Just got a jelly moehog too! :D

bankdepositavatar.gif

just got this one from Mr Bank Manager

almost forgot it's Peopha's birthday .. but it's 5:30 AM now and i woke up to have a drink of water .. i looked at my laptop and im like .. OMG i almost missed it .. there's less than 4 hrs to get it .. 

so now I have two NP - related avatars back to back .. Trudy and Bank .. hope the third one is a charm and i get the Lottery one next 

Something Has Happened!
collectorseashells.gif You are now eligible to use 'Stamp Collector - Sea Shells' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:dance:

I've been working towards this one for many many months and feel a great sense of achievement.....  but now I'm so p-p-p-poooooooor ?

Congrats to everyone on their new shiny avatars :D I have a gotten a few myself over the last week or so and I am super happy:

superpea.giftrudyavatar.giftdmbgpop.gifmathsbabaa.gifblackPteri.gif

The Super Attack Pea was a shocker for me because I never thought I would get it but someone was nice enough to lend it to me last week! I have been trying foreverrrrr to get the discarded plushie avatar and now I can finally say I have it! Math's Nightmare was literally a nightmare so I am definitely proud of getting that avatar (and I also got a 3rd place trophy by some miracle).

I just got the Forgotten Shore one. It didn’t take that long either. Lately I’ve been getting barely anything from the Forgotten Shore. I’m surprised I was even able to get this avatar today.

I seem to not be able to get the Mutant Graveyard of Doom one yet. I’ve refreshed HUNDREDS of times (I’m not even exaggerating) and I still haven’t got it. I just have to keep trying and I will eventually get it. I just hope it’s soon.

Something Has Happened!
htricher.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Richer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Splurged on discount day and got it. Eyeing up the Grimoire of Affluence ◉_◉

13 hours ago, SweetSerenity99 said:

I just got the Forgotten Shore one. It didn’t take that long either. Lately I’ve been getting barely anything from the Forgotten Shore. I’m surprised I was even able to get this avatar today.

I seem to not be able to get the Mutant Graveyard of Doom one yet. I’ve refreshed HUNDREDS of times (I’m not even exaggerating) and I still haven’t got it. I just have to keep trying and I will eventually get it. I just hope it’s soon.

For me I just spammed f5 while watching YouTube for 5 minutes, then checked my avatar list, and repeat. Took me 10 minutes. Hopefully you get it soon ?

3 hours ago, shoobopper said:
Something Has Happened!
htricher.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Richer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Splurged on discount day and got it. Eyeing up the Grimoire of Affluence ◉_◉

For me I just spammed f5 while watching YouTube for 5 minutes, then checked my avatar list, and repeat. Took me 10 minutes. Hopefully you get it soon ?

Some of my keys don’t work on my computer sadly. So I have to click the refresh button and whatnot. Thank you, I’ll get it eventually.

Congratz on getting the HT Richer avatar!

Thanks to a dip in the Rainbow Pool courtesy of the Grey Faerie today...

Something Has Happened!
buzzin.gif You are now eligible to use 'Buzzin'' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

?

freakedkorbat.gif#340

i finally dedicated a few hours to this one and I MADE IT 

my score 2490 was enough to place me in 5th place at first but now i woke up to find out i was pushed down to 41 .. there are people who tripled my score .. but whatever hahah .. im in the top 50 !!!

easily one of my favorite avatars ever and perfect for this month & halloween

korbatlab.png.683c4a451f7fe03e67a624ba9454fc02.png