Ian

Whoa!!

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
AHHHHHH!!!! Turmaculus ate your petpet! BURP

Something Has Happened!
turmaculus.gif You are now eligible to use 'Turmaculus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

93.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Turmaculus will be waiting for you in the BATTLEDOME!!!

Hide your petpets!!!!!

Something Has Happened!
meowclops_close.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meowclops' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
awakened_aagh7l.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Awakened' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
leverofdoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Game avatar woo :D

Something Has Happened!
lilgrarrl.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grarrl Keno' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Absolutely gobsmacked to get this when I discarded the lantern that got picked up with the Trick or Treat bag from Lampwycks. I didn't think it was possible to get the avi for discarding just ONE item!!

9 hours ago, lojoco49 said:
Something Has Happened!
rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Absolutely gobsmacked to get this when I discarded the lantern that got picked up with the Trick or Treat bag from Lampwycks. I didn't think it was possible to get the avi for discarding just ONE item!!

Same thing happened to be months back! 

Just got the Kad Avatar and I could not be happier! I have been working towards this for SO long. I was working on this before I took a hiatus while I was in school and recently started feeding Kads again because I was only 20 away! All that patience to feed those Kads has finally paid off ?

image.png.3957f2819ec0cbeecace04a2230f8fc0.png

7 hours ago, Merpleherf said:

Oh man, congrats micheee! Do you think you'll keep feeding, or have you had enough Kads for the rest of your life? :P

Will definitely NOT be doing anymore feeding :P it's already stressful as it is trying to get this avatar without getting nerfed while trying to feed a kad or press the wrong things cause I'm trying to be super speedy.  

I really dont know how some people have fed thousands of kads, I would not have the patience. Lol

Yay, the last of the Big Three :D

You have equipped Chompnchill with Bony Grarrl Club.

Something Has Happened!
grarrlwarrior.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grarrl Warrior' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Oh my goodness, I thought this would never happen. I'm done with the Kings *clap*

Something Has Happened!
jester.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo Court Jester' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
pooralbert.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mutant Graveyard of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
hungryskeith.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Feed Me' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post or QUADRUPLE POST! Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

• 2 weeks later...

this happened yesterday but:

Something Has Happened!
snowager.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snowager - RAWR!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

ahhhHhhh???? #339

my goal was to get to 340 avatars by 20 months and i'm at 16 months and i only need one more :n) i'm pretty excited, i wonder if i'll be able to meet my goal

And I ENTIRELY forgot about this and couldn't understand why I got a neomail from TNT after collecting my bank interest. ?

image.thumb.png.60b4cd465ef42f2dcf29fb29620adfbe.png

Something Has Happened!
snowmuncher.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snowmuncher' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

EDIT: ohmygosh after two years finally!

Something Has Happened!
symol.gif You are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
acezafara.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ace Zafara' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

KTM has an old and new? 

I got that after 4 correct kisses in a row.  What's the new one for?

@Jellysundae: My name is Jackie too :D

Something Has Happened!
thieves_atyl7.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Thieves Guild' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Only tried 6 times before I got it! So lucky!

Something Has Happened!
snargan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - Snargan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

On 11/26/2018 at 8:22 PM, Balletlatte said:

KTM has an old and new? 

I got that after 4 correct kisses in a row.  What's the new one for?

The new one is for being on the top 50 of the High Score Table