Ian

No SHH unfortunately, but I got the new Brain Tree avatar on the 1st this month~ Unfortunately my score wasn't high enough for a trophy, but at least I'll have the avatar ready for next Halloween!

Finally, I can cross the Gadgadsgame avatar off my list! 

Something Has Happened!
gadsgadsgame.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gadgadsgame' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

EDIT:

My 180th avatar! lol

Something Has Happened!
jubzambra.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jub Zambra' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This has to be the most boring game avatar I've gotten yet, but I'm glad it's off the list.

I'm dreading the day I decide to go for the Destruct-o-Match one.

Something Has Happened!
myncispike.gif You are now eligible to use 'Spike It!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
bullseye.gif You are now eligible to use 'Turtum' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

5 hours ago, Balletlatte said:

All I need is Brute Squad ?

Something Has Happened!
seekers_slb7gh.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Seekers' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Congratulations!

How do we get this avatar? I forgot what team I joined and battled a couple of times but then without notification, it's 'the truce' period. I do not fully understand how the Battleground of the Obelisk works. lol

5 hours ago, Dilley88 said:

Congratulations!

How do we get this avatar? I forgot what team I joined and battled a couple of times but then without notification, it's 'the truce' period. I do not fully understand how the Battleground of the Obelisk works. lol

I joined TOOSG (The Oficial Obelisk Skirmish Guild) a few months ago as their main focus is winning skirmishes.  We now have a 10/10 winning streak going!  At the time I joined I needed all the avatars so I'm very happy with the success we have seen :).  For more info or any questions you may have about our guild you can visit our board here http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=159571242&next=1  I'm sure you can find helpful people there!  Good luck!

I stay with TOOSG because I love the community.  The members are helpful and many are long time players, happy to share their knowledge of not only battledome/skirmishes but other Neo activities as well.  

I've been so busy with work for holiday stuff that I have no time to play lately, I decided "scew it" today and took a morning for myself and FINALLY got an avvie I've been trying for ages to get lol. 
silver5.gif
Silver Dice-A-Roo

JACKPOT!
WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 3612 NEOPOINTS!!!

blumaroo_blue_baby.gif
Something Has Happened!
luckyblumaroo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dice-A-Roo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
htrichest.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Richest' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
scarabs.gif You are now eligible to use 'Stamp Collector - Scarabs' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Been on a spending spree! A Christmas present to myself lol

• 2 weeks later...

Wahoo! After a solid YEAR of playing the coconut shy, I finally took out my first coconut and got the avatar to boot! I almost missed it because the avatar notification doesn't show up when you use the sneaky back page link, and thats the only way I can stand to play it ?

Preview New Av:
evilcoconut.gif

Now if I could just get that lucky with the kiko pop one lol

Yayyyyyy!!

Trudy Avatar

Hello acmerasta2

We have awarded the Trudy Avatar. 
Congratulations, you are among them. Enjoy posting on the Neoboards with your new avatar.

The Neopets Team

Also, I seemed to have gotten the Neopian Lottery Avatar when I wasn't looking. What did I miss? :blink: (Not that I'm complaining!)

On 12/22/2018 at 11:26 PM, Dilley88 said:
Something Has Happened!
mutantgravedoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mutant Graveyard of Doom II' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I love this avatar! Looks great! Congrats! 

On 12/25/2018 at 9:12 PM, lojoco49 said:
Something Has Happened!
htrichest.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Richest' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
scarabs.gif You are now eligible to use 'Stamp Collector - Scarabs' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Been on a spending spree! A Christmas present to myself lol

Wow!!! Seriously so happy for you right now. Top shelf avvies right here :D

On 1/3/2019 at 11:45 PM, DragonPhoenix said:

Wahoo! After a solid YEAR of playing the coconut shy, I finally took out my first coconut and got the avatar to boot! I almost missed it because the avatar notification doesn't show up when you use the sneaky back page link, and thats the only way I can stand to play it ?

Preview New Av:
evilcoconut.gif

Now if I could just get that lucky with the kiko pop one lol

Hoping that your coconut shy luck pulls through with kiko pop haha. Congrats to never having to play this again !  

23 minutes ago, acmerasta said:

Yayyyyyy!!

Trudy Avatar

Hello acmerasta2

We have awarded the Trudy Avatar. 
Congratulations, you are among them. Enjoy posting on the Neoboards with your new avatar.

The Neopets Team

Also, I seemed to have gotten the Neopian Lottery Avatar when I wasn't looking. What did I miss? :blink: (Not that I'm complaining!)

Congrats with trudys! and that nice 100K :D  Also yes the neopian lottery avatar was fixed. It used to only award to the top username, so anyone who won in a group wasn't given the avatar. Now they are giving everyone who previously won while it was broken the avatar. Lucky!!! 

7 hours ago, Angeló said:

how much did you spend on this one , give or take ?

Oh wow, have to rack my brain for that because I've been slowly accumulating them for around 14 months. I got most directly from the Collectable Coins shop, but had to buy the Large Black and Day & Night plus a couple of other rarer ones from other users. Probably around 53 - 54 million all up.

Thank you Rainbow Faerie!

BellyBump says '*BURRRRRRP*'

BellyBump was bloated, and now she is very bloated!

Something Has Happened!
pinkpopcorn.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pink!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
iheartslothy.gif You are now eligible to use 'I *heart* Sloth' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:D

Something Has Happened!
ihearthappiness.gif You are now eligible to use 'I ♥ Happiness' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Edited by Balletlatte
add new avatar

braintree.gif

Just got this bad boy after months of trying

I got 2 cheap quests , all the items were in my SDB , except for Ghost Cupcakes which I bought for about 4000 NP 

It is avatar #342 for me and I was #42 on the list .. coincidence ? ;) 

I can finally RELAX