Ian

16 hours ago, lojoco49 said:

Yes, released about a week ago. You need to win 250 hands of Godori

it wasn't even in the news !!

i played a bit of godori today .. first time i ever play .. i won like 8 hands .. it seems like that Bilge Dice game .. idk if I can win up to 250 in the next 11 days .. but i'm def. up to it in April 

4 hours ago, Angeló said:

i played a bit of godori today .. first time i ever play .. i won like 8 hands .. it seems like that Bilge Dice game .. idk if I can win up to 250 in the next 11 days .. but i'm def. up to it in April 

I know! I saw it on JN. It took me 5 days, but I have the luxury of having plenty of spare time.

Sounds like you've got it sussed though, so all the best for April! ?

8 hours ago, Angeló said:

Yeah, we try to wait until things are officially released in the news but they never announced it (even tho we added the avatar to TDN on release). I wish they would be more proactive with their releases.

You can do it before the 1st as long as you have time.... and as long as don't go crazy with how boring it is ?

Uh Oh... Now you've done it!
grumpy_king_angry.gif
King Skarl Says:
That was the worst joke ever! I only give it 300 out of 1000!
Leave my kingdom now! *Grrrrrrrr*

Something Has Happened!
moodyskarl.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skarl - Moody' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Add me to the Godori crowd. I don't mind the game but I should have broken it up into smaller bits per day when I went for it. 

Something Has Happened!
godori.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Godori' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

[theneopetsteam] The Neopets Team
» Make this user your Neofriend
Sent: 6/4/2019 10:34pm
Folder: Inbox
Subject: Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Good Day at the Bank' as an avatar on the Neoboards.

Yours sincerely,
The Neopets Team

I thought that it was strange that the notification was through neomail. 

On 4/7/2019 at 8:43 AM, LekkerLekker89 said:
[theneopetsteam] The Neopets Team
» Make this user your Neofriend
Sent: 6/4/2019 10:34pm
Folder: Inbox
Subject: Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Good Day at the Bank' as an avatar on the Neoboards.

Yours sincerely,
The Neopets Team

I thought that it was strange that the notification was through neomail. 

it's from the bank .. has to be an official statement :D 

I finally got this one today

I slacked a lot the last few days

It can get incredibly tedious 

Something Has Happened!
godori.gif You are now eligible to use 'Godori' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

it's from the bank .. has to be an official statement :D 

I finally got this one today

I slacked a lot the last few days

It can get incredibly tedious 

Something Has Happened!
godori.gif You are now eligible to use 'Godori' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Congratulations!!!

I have not even tried for this one yet. I'm not very good at a lot of games, so I tend to avoid the game avatars and save them for very lazy days when I have absolutely nothing going on (those days are virtually non-existent! lol) 

1 hour ago, LekkerLekker89 said:

Congratulations!!!

I have not even tried for this one yet. I'm not very good at a lot of games, so I tend to avoid the game avatars and save them for very lazy days when I have absolutely nothing going on (those days are virtually non-existent! lol) 

it's a card game .. requires little skill .. mostly luck and patience .. you need to win 250 hands .. it took me 2 weeks .. but some people did it in 4-5 days .. depending on how long you can withstand the stupid computer opponent ..

7 hours ago, Angeló said:

it's a card game .. requires little skill .. mostly luck and patience .. you need to win 250 hands .. it took me 2 weeks .. but some people did it in 4-5 days .. depending on how long you can withstand the stupid computer opponent ..

lol! I also have little patients for stupidity.. I'll give it a whirl one of these days! 

4 hours ago, LekkerLekker89 said:

lol! I also have little patients for stupidity.. I'll give it a whirl one of these days! 

Haha, it's not stupid in that way so much as that like many of the AI opponents on Neo, it cheats. >_< When you're consistently losing the odds do very much seem to have been stacked in the favour of your pet (your opponent) than you, they seem to have an awful lot more luck in the drawing of the cards than you ever do... <_< 

I enjoy this game, but my brain issues make it hard for me to play it now, a few games is my limit, so having to WIN an average of 8 games every day is beyond me so I can't see me being able to get this avatar which makes me sad. ?

Something Has Happened!

Dear Mystery,

You are now eligible to use 'Good Day at the Bank' as an avatar on the Neoboards.

Yours sincerely,
The Neopets Team

Cool! I don't even know how I got it though. :P

Oh, and I got this one too:

JDFzqfh.png

I figured I'd knock out some of the easy/cheap avatars, so pardon the lengthy list!

4rep4c7.png

ZbSIQ8f.png

6XHC6qP.png

x1B0pP1.png

TNHUVdd.png

5cDnlLM.png

z4V2bN8.png

0rAQVIR.png

56GK2RV.png

4CHc3ed.png

I got a couple others, but they didn't have prompts.

• 2 weeks later...

I span the Wheel of Extravagance because I felt like splurging. Didn't get that avatar but got a Platinum Nerkmid XX (yay!). I decided to use it on the machine which gave me: 200np and food worth 250np but at least I got the avatar....

This post has been edited by a member of staff (MouseykinsYOUR NAME) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on topic! This is for posting avatars you have. If you wish to post results from the wheel, we have dedicated threads for that.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

I got 20+ avatars between this post and the last one, but I won't bore you guys with a huge list.

I did just get this one though, after over a week of trying:

D4DEl4k.png