Ian

Because this hasn't been made yet, post your avatar achievements here! I don't even remember how many avatars I have. :mellow:

Samuel Edit: You can also link here to your PUBLIC AvatarLog profiles :)

212 Avatars and counting, Farmer Tipem. :laughingsmiley:

I think the avatar I'm most proud of is my Meera Chase one, or my Dubloon Disaster one. According to AvLog, however, the rarest avatar I own is the "IOM - Moehog" one. I'm pretty proud of that, too.

EDIT: Scratch that. It's the "Brightvale" one (From the Wheel of Knowledge).

http://avatar.starried.net/profile.php?vie...pler&vc=all

I have no decent avatars particularly, but just a second ago, I successfully recieved I Taunt the Pant Devil via the TDN Avatar Lending Program. So yayness for that =D I'm constructing a font now, and I am uber proud of that.

I have 141 avatars currently (counting the two new AC ones handed out tonight).

Unfortunately - I can get good at the Neopets games, but not enough to fulfill the avatar requirement. Also, I'm busy saving to get the Secret Lab Map to help me with the special pet ones... :sad01_anim:

However, this new Avatar Lending program is encouraging!

I have 141 avatars currently (counting the two new AC ones handed out tonight).

Unfortunately - I can get good at the Neopets games, but not enough to fulfill the avatar requirement. Also, I'm busy saving to get the Secret Lab Map to help me with the special pet ones... :sad01_anim:

However, this new Avatar Lending program is encouraging!

I've got 168 avy's and 3 sidebars booyah...almost all my avy's are clickabe ones heh. The one I want most is the zafara rogue but I don't feel like wasting all those neopoints for it. :sad01_anim:

I've got 168 avy's and 3 sidebars booyah...almost all my avy's are clickabe ones heh. The one I want most is the zafara rogue but I don't feel like wasting all those neopoints for it. :sad01_anim:

Oh, I hear you. Some items can range from painfully expensive to downright impossible. MSPP? Grarrl Bone Club? Not in my lifetime. :sad01_anim:

Grarrl Club and Super Attack Pea are worth like 300 million each x_x

A guy in my guild has two super attack peas in his gallery. One of the other members noticed it and told me I didn't believe her till I looked myself...that guy must have a lot of bling. b)