Ian

Me? I've got...216 avvies. A lot of them a cruddy clickies, but I'm proud to say that the majority are not.

I'm most proud of the avvies that I didn't work for, but are ridiculously expensive. Like ITTPD, ZDAP, and FQD. I love free lenders.

I've got a giant total of... 134 avvies! ^_^ I just got a new one yesterday! :P

:P If you want my AvLog, it's in my sig :graduated:

Heh... I apparently have more avvies logged than on neopets.. I gotta fix that -_-

123 at the last count, I believe.

I also have the Quasala and Altador Cup sidebars.

And guys, please check for other topics beforehand :P Topic merged.

Is the sidebar availible to evveryone,and how do you change sidebars?

Yes but you have to fullfill the requirements. For example, the altador cup sidebar comes from participating in the altador cup. You go to help and go to change preferences and it's at the bottom and voila!

Hey guys. I curren't have 164 avatars. I have gotten all those expensive ones, except for the MSPP one. I don't think I'll ever be able to get that. But who knows. I got the FDQ one, ZDAP, I Taunt the Devil, Chokato (TCG), Icy Snowflake, and I also got that Wack-A-Kass one too! I never knew 'til I checked my avatars a while back. I'm currently working on the Snowmuncher avvie. You need 5000+ and my high score is 4000 something. So close! :sad02:

Since we're on the topic of game avatars, which game avatar do you think is easiest. For me, it was "Attack of the slorgs" (Sorry Julie ;)) and the one most people find the easiest ("Gadsgadsgame") took me forever to get!

And a little confession from me, here. I don't have the Capara avatar and I have 223 avatars. It just won't let me have it!