Ian

WooHoo! Another avie completed today. Thanks to everyone that joined The Seekers:

Something Has Happened! seekers_slb7gh.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Seekers' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

9:18 nst today, 03/21/2016:

I was at the Chocolate Factory, and saw the Pirate Earrings for 5,000 np! I got this avie for 4,950 np. It was worth it! What a great Monday!

Something Has Happened! chocolate.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chocolate!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks, again, to the TDN ALP, another one checked off of my list:

Something Has Happened! zaffydoubleagent.gif You are now eligible to use 'Zafara - Double Agent' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

One of the reasons I joined TDN! Although it is a nice plushie, I just don't see me purchasing it, with the price tag. That's why the ALP is great - you can get the "expensive" avatars with collat, return the item, but get your precious, hard-earned NP collat back.

EDIT: 3/23/2016 - Unfortunately, I didn't get the "Something Has Happened" notification, but thanks to tk421beth, I now have the Jetsam - Wanna Fight! avatar! It's a nice avatar, but even nicer is her mutant Jetsam! Those are crazy cool! TY, Beth!

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
AHHHHHH!!!! Turmaculus ate your petpet! BURP

Something Has Happened! turmaculus.gif You are now eligible to use 'Turmaculus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I also fed my 75th Kad today earlier. (Just forgot to c & p here)

Just got this one today, WooHoo! I am so happy ^_^

Something Has Happened! soup_faerie_kind.gif You are now eligible to use 'Soup Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! I got this avie today, 03/30/2016, so happy!

2.png
The Evil Fuzzle screams "BOO!" and scares
_Karou_Karou_ to death!

Something Has Happened! fuzzleBOO.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Fuzzle - BOO!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Another game avatar to check off my list, plus, although I already have the BTY avatar, I did make the BTY score and got the stamp!

Something Has Happened! magax.gif You are now eligible to use 'Magax: Destroyer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks to a detailed guide and a generous pet lender I know have the Grand Theft Ummagine and Werelupe avatars respectively. I will never play GTU again it's just too tedious. Thankfully I got the trophy and can happily forget it exists. 

yesboyicecream.gif You are now eligible to use 'Yes Boy Ice-Cream' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woo hoo, everyone head over to the ticket booth / concert hall if you don't have this already!

:) :)

Something Has Happened! imposterapple.gif You are now eligible to use 'Imposter Apple' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:woot:

FREAKING FINALLY!!!

I'd been waiting way too long for this one!!!

Same thing for this one:

Something Has Happened! fishsquid.gif You are now eligible to use 'Fishing - Titanic Squid' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!