Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Ian

Finally finished Jhudora's 20th quest. I forgot how complicated scheduling for that can be. Still not sure what I'll do for plushie tycoon.

What scheduling do you mean by that? I haven't started Jhudora yet.. not sure I could cope up with 16 mins limited time for 20 times...

Yesterday I got "Elephante Surprise!"

A nice person was willing to sell Bag of Peanuts for lowest on TP (still 150k though...), and I had to wait for half a day before the Elephante gets slightly hungry so he will eat the peanut, haha.

What scheduling do you mean by that? I haven't started Jhudora yet.. not sure I could cope up with 16 mins limited time for 20 times...

It's not as hard as it sounds, the items start out really cheap and you're allowed to use the Shop Wizard. 

Meanwhile, I finally waited long enough to get my Quadropus avatar! Time to move on to another petpet XD

Yesterday I got "Elephante Surprise!"

A nice person was willing to sell Bag of Peanuts for lowest on TP (still 150k though...), and I had to wait for half a day before the Elephante gets slightly hungry so he will eat the peanut, haha.

I work at a coffee shop anywhere from 8am to 12am, so it was a bit hard to plan out visiting her every 12hrs. You don't have to do it so frequently, I just wanted to get it done quickly.

Ah, I see!

Today I got the Chocolate! avatar and the Jetsam fight avatar, thanks to a kind stranger who's willing to pass her Jetsam :D 

But I'm still waiting for the Jetsam to be slightly hungry so he will eat something so I can get the next avatar :-/

On 1/30/2017 at 2:07 PM, heartybfast said:

Ah, I see!

Today I got the Chocolate! avatar and the Jetsam fight avatar, thanks to a kind stranger who's willing to pass her Jetsam :D

But I'm still waiting for the Jetsam to be slightly hungry so he will eat something so I can get the next avatar :-/

How long did it take you it find a 90+ rarity item at the chocolate shop for your chocolate avatar? Just wondering... :)

I remember I had to wait for my elephante to get hungry so i could feed him peanuts! I fed him other food and forgot why I had him in the first place. 

On 2/3/2017 at 9:27 AM, smoss1 said:

How long did it take you it find a 90+ rarity item at the chocolate shop for your chocolate avatar? Just wondering... :)

It took me a few days and constant refreshing >,<

At first I didn't even understand different pricing for different rarity in the shop...

I used Briannea's page and Sunnyneo's list and try to remember the pics for some of them. It was hard ._.

But then I caught a big-square-y item on one of my refreshes and sure enough it's one of the r90+ chocolate! The shape is easily distinguishable from other chocos :D

This is what I caught:

5899e47439c8f_ScreenShot2017-02-08at0_15_35.png.dd63793026fdef9a8701d90ff7e0b96f.png

Finally got the Rubbish avie, and I only had to discard 2 more items.... no clue I'd thrown away so much already, had been trying for it hardcore the last couple weeks and when stopped because of Charity Corner. LOL

And at that I have reached my goal of 250 avatars for the first couple of months into the New Year. Now onto my year goal of 300 :)

I finally got the Wheel of Excitement avatar! Woo hoo! No more turning my pet into a chicken for me.

Finally got another daily av. Kiko Pop. It's been soooo long since I've gotten a daily one, and I still have a ton more I need.

I've been trying to pick up some game avatars, but I'm pretty terrible at the necessary games. I did get the Magax, Buzzer game and Korbat's Lab ones recently. Working on the Double or Nothing one at the moment.

Woo, got the Double or Nothing. Now it's Dice a Roo time. :D

Finally got the Court Jester av! I didn't think it'd ever happen. 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

petpet_fony15_faellie_spring.gif 
Fasfusa jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...

It appears that Fasfusa came back a little richer. They must have found the 225 np in the hole...

Something Has Happened!
symol.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm done visiting that dirt hole! YAY! Way to go , Fasfusa!:happydance::thumbsup::wub_anim:

Happy to get this new avie, WooHoo! I thought I missed a day:

Something Has Happened!
charitycorner2017.gif You are now eligible to use 'Winter Charity Corner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

1 hour ago, tk421beth said:

Happy to get this new avie, WooHoo! I thought I missed a day:

Something Has Happened!
charitycorner2017.gif You are now eligible to use 'Winter Charity Corner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thought I missed the first day. I was pretty psyched when I got the av for it.

Gifted someone an Icy Snowflake for Vday and ended up getting the avvie from it...two birds with one stone!