Ian

1 minute ago, balloongal247 said:

You didn't need to do that now.  During the faerie festival you can use the soup faerie no matter how much NP you have.  I've been using it each day and I have WAY more than 3k.

Can you still get the avvie doing that though? I fed my pets the other day without putting my NP in trades and no joy - I know it's supposed to be random but I thought the original rules would still apply there's just a higher probability? :S

I can totally understand you tucking your NP away where the soup faerie can't see it. Anything to help your cause and all that, even if it might make no difference at all!

It would be interesting if being able to get the avatar really did need you to have less than 3k anywhere. So I could set up a trade with my side account?

7 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I can totally understand you tucking your NP away where the soup faerie can't see it. Anything to help your cause and all that, even if it might make no difference at all!

It would be interesting if being able to get the avatar really did need you to have less than 3k anywhere. So I could set up a trade with my side account?

Absolutely that's what I did :) also adopted a couple of pets from the pound to increase me chances

I might avoid the dailies that can feed your pet for the rest of the event, too. Yesterday everything that might feed did and I was like NOOOO!! every single time. :laugh:

I just got the Space Faerie avatar... I had to battle her for days using the Throw Pillows method because my pet has absurdly high HP from lab zaps and I can't train strength until I'm at a way higher level. I'm so happy I finally have it, even though I had to spend actual money to get a code, haha.

Something Has Happened!

ff_yoinked.gif You are now eligible to use 'Freaky Factory - Yoinked' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:stun::happydance: After THREE MONTHS of almost daily practice, somewhere in the range of 400-500 games, I can cross this one off my list. If that thieving Grundo ever crosses my path again, he's in for a lot worse than a simple bop on the head... 

Congrats, that's amazing! That one's going to take me a while, lol.

+ Meerca Chase, Hungry Skeith, Faerie Festival, Sewage Surfer, Mutant Graveyard of Doom, Mutant Jubjub and a few Petpet avatars since I've been gone. I'm at 225 now. :~)

Not sure what to go for next re: game avatars. I think I'm going to try for Escape From Meridell Castle or Deckswabber next!

1 hour ago, kayahtik said:

Something Has Happened!

ff_yoinked.gif You are now eligible to use 'Freaky Factory - Yoinked' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:stun::happydance: After THREE MONTHS of almost daily practice, somewhere in the range of 400-500 games, I can cross this one off my list. If that thieving Grundo ever crosses my path again, he's in for a lot worse than a simple bop on the head... 

I am SO jealous! Back on my jellysundae account I obsessively played this, trying (and JUST failing) to get the avatar, over and over again...

I can't play it at all now because of my MS, so I'm especially pleased when someone else manages to best that pestiferous grundo!

Something Has Happened!
islandquiggle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Island Quiggle' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

One more pet avatar down!  I've almost met my goal of all the pet/petpet avatars, and all the item ones but stamps.

After getting Freaky Factory yesterday, I felt inspired to try some more games, so now I can add Dr. Grumps, Attack of the Slorgs, and Dice Escape to my collection for a total of 285. Those shockwave games are actually pretty easy! Special thanks to @Scoobert_Doo for the instructions on how to make them play! 

(I also managed silver trophies in Gourmet Club Bowls last night, and hopefully Attack of the Slorgs tonight!)

Something Has Happened!
mazzew.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Mazzew' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
gruslen.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gruslen' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Just picked up a couple of avatar pets from the pound :D

Thanks to the advice from awesome TDNers...*drum roll*

Something Has Happened!
soup_faerie_kind.gif You are now eligible to use 'Soup Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:happydance::D

Something Has Happened!
volcanorun.gif You are now eligible to use 'Volcano Run' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

what's really good. #231, so I've officially beaten out my old avatar count. It's funny that I've beaten my old avatar collection in two months when it took me 3-4 years to put up 229.
I ended up getting 1451, 1491, 1495, and 1498 before finally hitting 1501. The only thing that kept me going was that if you can get within fifty points of this avatar four times in one day, you should eventually get it, lol.

So right now I kind of have a quandary: I don't know what game avatar to go for next. Here are the ones I'm trying for, with varying levels of effort. My high score/avatar score in parentheses.

– Extreme Herder (220/250)
– Grundo – Snowthrow! (~1500/10000)
– Goparokko (~7800/8500)
– Typing Terror (3278/3600)
– Escape From Meridell Castle (really bad at this, lol)
– Petpetsitter (910/2500)

Herder and TT seem like the most doable ones right now, but I think I'd be happiest with Snowthrow and I could probably improve at it quickly. Any advice?

edit 10/05: + goparokko, efmc, petpet rescue, plushie tycoon. extreme herder and typing terror remain as elusive as ever

I got the Snowager avatar (FINALLY) yesterday and today I got "Better Than You" (plus another 3rd place trophy - I seem to have a lot of those?) because it's a really easy one. It's the Blastoids game with the Space Faerie and you only have to score higher than 10,000 points, which is super easy to do.

Something Has Happened!
jubzambra.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jub Zambra' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I've also gotten the Faerie Festival avi and Drackonack - Hungry (thanks to the ALP) since I last posted.

Edit:

Something Has Happened!
imposterapple.gif You are now eligible to use 'Imposter Apple' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

toy_flotsam_beachball.gif Flotsam Beach Ball : YES

Thanks!!!

toy_flotsam_squirter.gif Flotsam Squirter : YES

Thanks!!!

gadgadpuzzle_skirt1.gif Red Grass Skirt : YES

Thanks!!!

witch2.gif
*CACKLE*!!!

I have successfully made Magic Amulet of Negg Transforming!

Yes! I have all the ingredients! Heh heh thanks a lot, and please come back again to help me. As an extra bonus I have given you 189 NP!

spf_ghostmallow_smore.gif

The old witch gives you a Ghostmallow Smore!!!

Something Has Happened!
ednacackle.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Edna - Cackle!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I posted the whole page, since this is apparently NOT random, so something in here is a key to getting the avatar.  And YAY, I got the avatar and can stop doing this!

FINALLY!

No more driving myself insane with this! :arrowhead:

Something Has Happened!
sewage_surfer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sewage Surfer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!