Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Ian

Finally hit 300-301 with Seasonal Attack Pea and Brute Squad. :)

I'm going to try to get to 320 by 12 months now, I guess? Here are my goals:

Games: Raiders of Maraqua, Freaky Factory, Destruct-O-Match III
Seasonals: Altador Cup Player, Altador Staff Tournament, Quigiki April Fools, Easter Cybunny, Gadgadsbogen, Valentine Chia, Evil Jhudora, Illusen Doll, I *heart* Sloth, I Heart Happiness
Battledome: Space Faerie
Items: Stamp Collector – Shenkuu, Stamp Collector – Battledome/Maraquan (kill me why am I doing this to myself)
Other: Neopian Times Star, ???? (is Caption Contest – Funny really once in every ten captions now like JN says?)

I think the last few would have to be randoms or some combination of randoms and EPC/Petpetsitter, which I think are really hard; aside from SuAP and the avatars I've mentioned, I pretty much only need stamps and randoms, which I can't really control. :/

Was looking forward to getting this one again! :D

Something Has Happened!
devilpuss.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Devilpuss' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

WooHoo!!! Finally got this one! Been trying for awhile now, and it's been awhile since I've gotten an avatar. Was starting to get "avatar withdrawls"!

Something Has Happened!
rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
iheartslothy.gif You are now eligible to use 'I *heart* Sloth' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
ihearthappiness.gif You are now eligible to use 'I ♥ Happiness' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

It's Sloth Appreciation Day! Now is your chance~

Something Has Happened!
jester.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo Court Jester' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

After a couple of months of doing it daily I finally got it! 

I was so used to do it that I didn't expect to get it this soon xD