Ian

King Hagan Says:
Ahh, brilliant! It's good to know there are intelligent Neopians out there.
I give you an A+! (782 out of 1000)
You must take this gift from me. 

Something Has Happened!
kinghagan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - King Hagan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Waaaa I'm soo happy *-* After months and months I got it! 

Something Has Happened!
devilpuss.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Devilpuss' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Phew! Now I can go to bed happy :D Ready to hit the Bionic Cybunny areas next chance I get.

Something Has Happened!
bunninator.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Bionic Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And there he is :dance:

Edited by lojoco49
adding another

YES! Finally got this one! :happydance:

Something Has Happened!
leverofdoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And since my last post on here I also got:

Skeith - Snargan
Infirmary (from the wraith plot)
Geraptiku - Deserted Tomb
Charity Corner 2018
Korbat Royal (yay for CC)
Battleground: Seekers
Hidden Identity (also from wraith plot)
and Easter Cybunny  ^_^ 

19 hours ago, teukkie said:

YES! Finally got this one! :happydance:

Something Has Happened!
leverofdoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I may have to try again with that one. I gave up the day I lost over 15,000 np pulling the lever and still didn't get it. How long did it take you?

22 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

I may have to try again with that one. I gave up the day I lost over 15,000 np pulling the lever and still didn't get it. How long did it take you?

Oh no, that really sucks. I usually only pulled it once or twice a day (when I remembered to pull it), though there were some days that I tried more. I figured it's just a luck thing, and tried not to pour too much np into it (though since I've been trying for a long time, it'd probably amount to a lot in total anyways >.>). Good luck with it, hopefully you get it soon too!

Something Has Happened!
geraptiku_tomb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Geraptiku - Deserted Tomb' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

#323!! this is one of my favorite avatars, i'm really excited to finally have it

also, + charity corner 2018, korbat - royal, quigiki april fools avatar, hidden identity, easter cybunny, and buzzin' since my last post, which is a pretty nice haul! i know the seasonals aren't the hardest to get, but i'm glad i remembered

I bought a Blue Evil Fuzzle three months ago and have been trying to get it to scare one of my pets ever since. Today, it finally scared my newly morphed krawk! Speaking of which, I also recently got both the Magical Kauvara and Ghost Krawk avatars by using a Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion on my gnorbu!

Something Has Happened!
fuzzleBOO.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Fuzzle - BOO!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

4 hours ago, kayahtik said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally, after spinning EVERY DAY for YEARS!!!!!! Ahhhhh, one more daily I can permanently remove from my list. 

Congrats Kaya!!!
It happened the same to me, as soon as I got that "nice" *cough cough* avatar, I never never NEVER used it again! :competitive:

Nicely done, Kaya! 

This and Excitement still eluding me, happy for you if not also a teeny bit envious!

On 4/12/2018 at 9:18 AM, lojoco49 said:
Something Has Happened!
fishsquid.gif You are now eligible to use 'Fishing - Titanic Squid' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally :D I was getting so sick of fishing every day!

I'm at level 85, what level did you catch avatar at?  Congrats!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

5ae812b33dfa2_countvonroo.jpg.9fac7f0a51fc6e5eef9783e6e901f97f.jpg

Had it, lost it, finally got it back again =)

Thanks, keeping fingers crossed 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

Something Has Happened!
pinatacandy.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pinatas & Candy!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

2.png

Afuagrik says 'This is fun, you are really great!'

Afuagrik hits their Vira Pinata - BANG!, and see some fantastic treats burst from inside! (Check your inventory)

Yeeee boi. Only took me two tries. This is a really cheap avatar if anyone wants it. The pinata was 900 NP.

EDIT: Just got this one!

2.png
Oh... you found me :( Never mind. Can we play again?

You win 14 Neopoints!!!
(you will have to refresh the main page to see your winnings!)

Something Has Happened!
islandkacheek.gif You are now eligible to use 'Must... Keep... Smiling...' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

(click here to close window and play again)

This is the best thing to happen for this edition of Daily Dare:laughingsmiley: I missed out on the daily prize but this more than makes up!  Thanks to the TDN guide and some patience!

Something Has Happened!
whackedkass.gif You are now eligible to use 'Whack-A-Kass' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!