Ian

Oh hey, look what I got thanks to my good friend @rntracy1 ?

Something Has Happened!
islandquiggle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Island Quiggle' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm slowly starting to chip away at some of the more expensive avvies... today was a good day ☺️

Something Has Happened!
mutantjubjub.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Mutant JubJub' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
kacheekswim.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kacheek Swim' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Note to other avvie seekers... this is one where you can kill two birds with one stone... you have to use a transmog potion anyway to get the first avatar, and the kacheek transmog is one of the cheaper ones out there, so it can set you up for the beach avvie as well.

You ever have those avvies where you just KNOW Neo is trolling you, just because it can?

So I did the math on my items, filled up my inventory with stuff last night, refreshed at least 20x, no avatar...

Tried again this morning, no avatar...

I came back to it later, refreshed at least 20x, no avatar...

Sat down just now, refreshed several times and figured "well I better go on and do my dailies before I forget"

Clicked inventory after i finished in the battledome to look at my loot for today... BOOM. AVATAR.

Something Has Happened!
pantdeviltaunt.gif You are now eligible to use 'I Taunt The Pant Devil' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

WORTH IT.

Almost done with petpets

Something Has Happened!
gruslen.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Gruslen' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Also this with hatched draik egg and bank deposit :)

Dear Jackie,

You are now eligible to use 'Good Day at the Bank' as an avatar on the Neoboards.

Edited by Balletlatte
added new avatar

Something Has Happened!
kadoatery.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kadoatery - Mew!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy that I will NEVER EVER need to set foot in the Kadoatery again :happydance: I have no clue why overfeeders put themselves through it lol

12 hours ago, lojoco49 said:
Something Has Happened!
kadoatery.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kadoatery - Mew!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy that I will NEVER EVER need to set foot in the Kadoatery again :happydance: I have no clue why overfeeders put themselves through it lol

Congrats! Now I want to keep trying. Youre sparking motivation.  

Something Has Happened!
myncispike.gif You are now eligible to use 'Spike It!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

It was my first time getting to and beating level 6. I cleared the game with exactly 800 points. 

I'm so happy I never have to play this dumb game again. 

5 hours ago, lojoco49 said:

Nice to get an avi that doesn't require hard work and frustration ☺️

As you've just turned pink I fully understand where you're coming from with this‼ I sat on 74 brats fed for EVER because kadding stressed me out, just couldn't face trying for the final one. ? I SO wanted to congratulate you at the time, but as I had no avatar of my own to post I couldn't say anything in here, but now I can! ? But really, the kads are NOTHING compared to you getting TURMY‼ That must have been SUCH a thrill, I'm very jealous.

This Trudy's avie's pretty amusing, the animation's a bit too fast for my liking but it's still pretty funny, it's a shame it doesn't go a few frames further and have the sack burst and the np spill all over the floor. ?

Something Has Happened!
trudyavatar.gif You are now eligible to use 'Trudy Avatar' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Had held off on this one for a while because the avvie guide estimated 180,000 Np for the cost of the item...

Just looked it up and they're on the shop wiz for <10k. Don't know if the price has just recently gone down but if you're in the same boat I was, go shopping!

Something Has Happened!
snorkle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snorkle' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

1 hour ago, DragonPhoenix said:

Just looked it up and they're on the shop wiz for <10k. Don't know if the price has just recently gone down but if you're in the same boat I was, go shopping!

Snorkle Snout has been deflated for quite a while now. Maybe @hrtbrk or some other staff can edit the avatar solution with a more accurate price? 

Tried for a while tonight and actually managed another game avatar, which is rare for me, and I actually quite enjoyed the game. :D (Right now I'm on track for a bronze trophy as well, but I guess I'll find out tomorrow if I actually got it.)

Something Has Happened!
spacerocked.gif You are now eligible to use 'Spacerocked!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
zaffydoubleagent.gif You are now eligible to use 'Zafara - Double Agent' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Something Has Happened!
queenfyora.gif You are now eligible to use 'Queen Fyora' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Something Has Happened!
meowclops_close.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meowclops' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
evilpoogle.gif You are now eligible to use 'MSPP' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

QiF9fKE.png

Something Has Happened!
grarrlwarrior.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grarrl Warrior' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

P8pIdaT.png

TtFXtyr.png

41DSmuk.png

Something Has Happened!
neodaqtick.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sell! SELL!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

hEyf6bD.png

EZ AS Image result for pi symbol ?

-

Got most of my item lends (except SuAP) and battledome challenges, along with some i've been trying to get for a while.Related image

On 9/6/2018 at 4:06 AM, Nielo said:

Tried for a while tonight and actually managed another game avatar, which is rare for me, and I actually quite enjoyed the game. :D (Right now I'm on track for a bronze trophy as well, but I guess I'll find out tomorrow if I actually got it.)

Something Has Happened!
spacerocked.gif You are now eligible to use 'Spacerocked!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Saw this and decided to try for myself! Happy to report that I got the avatar, and might even get the Bronze trophy as long as less than 5 people beat my score ? 

Edit: 2nd avatar for today! I'm so glad I won't have to ever play this again - tedious level on par with Dubloon Disaster or AAA's Revenge

Something Has Happened!
magax.gif You are now eligible to use 'Magax: Destroyer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

[theneopetsteam] The Neopets Team
» Make this user your Neofriend
Sent: 7/9/2018 03:24am
Folder: Inbox
Subject: 'Neopian Lottery' Avatar

We have retroactively awarded the 'Neopian Lottery' avatar to all our players who won the Neopian Lottery when the avatar was glitched. Congratulations, you are among them. Enjoy posting on the Neoboards with your new avatar.

The Neopets Team

lottery.gif.90b10120c22d9360ab13c155e6c97d82.gif

So i got this welcomed surprise today! It's really kind of TNT to hand these out to those who were affected by the glitch...i had no idea it was even glitched to begin with lol