Ian

You guessed Tyranu. The correct answer was Evavu.
You managed 20 correct guesses...
That's worth 1116 np!

Something Has Happened!
jarbjarb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tyranu Evavu' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally!! Just needed two more correct guesses for Bronze Trophy but no complaints. And I don't think I'll ever play this game again

On 10/2/2018 at 9:26 AM, shoobopper said:
Something Has Happened!
islandmystic.gif You are now eligible to use 'Island Mystic' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this one took me WAY longer than I'd care to admit. Finally got it done by bookmarking and switching languages to view it twice.

I just got Island Mystic as well, and I can confirm it took forever. 

Yesterday was my account's (and oldest pet's) 15th birthday, so I decided to try my luck with the lottery and bought a bunch of tickets. It should be noted I didn't have any particular luck with dailies yesterday, so I don't think it's related, but lo and behold:

Something Has Happened!
lottery.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neopian Lottery' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

5 hours ago, Nielo said:

Yesterday was my account's (and oldest pet's) 15th birthday, so I decided to try my luck with the lottery and bought a bunch of tickets. It should be noted I didn't have any particular luck with dailies yesterday, so I don't think it's related, but lo and behold:

Something Has Happened!
lottery.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neopian Lottery' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! I totally saw your username on the winners list too! I was going to send a neomail saying congrats! However, I was not sure if it was the Nielo and came here to check! Congrats!!!! 

1 hour ago, Vlagopus said:

Forgot to copy the event box, but I just picked up a Krawk from the pound and got the Ghost Krawk avatar.

In case anyone is interested, TRWB (Pirate Krawk) is back in the pound

Thank you for this head's up, Vlagopus‼  ??

I'm finding out from Tracy if she needs this avatar, once she's done with him I'll make a thread about him on here so he can help someone else.

Something Has Happened!
ghostkrawk.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ghost Krawk' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

9 hours ago, Nielo said:

Something Has Happened!

hey Nielo , guess what .. I won with you too lol .. 

wow there's a whole bunch of people but i'm glad we're on the same list :) 

Something Has Happened!
lottery.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neopian Lottery' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

i love the trophy too 

Third place at The Neopian Lottery!!

20 hours ago, Kute said:

Yay! I totally saw your username on the winners list too! I was going to send a neomail saying congrats! However, I was not sure if it was the Nielo and came here to check! Congrats!!!! 

Aw, thanks! :D

16 hours ago, Angeló said:

hey Nielo , guess what .. I won with you too lol .. 

wow there's a whole bunch of people but i'm glad we're on the same list ?

Something Has Happened!
lottery.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neopian Lottery' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

i love the trophy too 

Third place at The Neopian Lottery!!

I thought I saw your username on the list as well! :D

Wait, there's a trophy?! :whaa: I hadn't even noticed yet. XD

King Hagan Says:
Ahh, brilliant! It's good to know there are intelligent Neopians out there.
I give you an A+! (783 out of 1000)

Something Has Happened!
kinghagan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - King Hagan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

So King Hagan thinks I'm smart ?

On 10/6/2018 at 4:46 AM, Balletlatte said:

Waiting a while for this one 

Something Has Happened!
halloweenmynci.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mynci - Halloween' as an avatar on the NEOBOARDS!

Thank you so much for alerting me

Something Has Happened!
halloweenmynci.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mynci - Halloween' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Hopefully now they fix the tooth faerie avatar and numerous others.

Something Has Happened!
sewage_surfer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sewage Surfer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm embarrassed to say this took me WAY longer than it should have. I spent months stuck on level 12 because I kept running out of discards and I didn't know you could dump extra pieces in spare spots on the board - DOH! :blush02:

Something has happened!
games_mp.gif

You are now eligible to use the 'Battleground: Order of the Red Erisim' theme

Something Has Happened!
order_aylbt.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: The Order' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
tdmbgpop.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Discarded Plushie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This came completely out of the blue!

P.S. please wish me luck i've been spinning the wheel of extravagance for weeks and getting terrible returns. It's weird how i'm able to spin the wheel so much but was so reluctant to get the Grimoire of Prosperity.....

Jetsams can finally be created, wooo!

I also got the Jetsam, wanna fight avvie, but there wasn't a display.  So 2 avvies from one great pet in the same day ^^

Something Has Happened!
jetsamchomp.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jetsam Chomp!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!