Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Ian

this happened yesterday but:

Something Has Happened!
snowager.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snowager - RAWR!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

ahhhHhhh???? #339

my goal was to get to 340 avatars by 20 months and i'm at 16 months and i only need one more :n) i'm pretty excited, i wonder if i'll be able to meet my goal

And I ENTIRELY forgot about this and couldn't understand why I got a neomail from TNT after collecting my bank interest. 😅

image.thumb.png.60b4cd465ef42f2dcf29fb29620adfbe.png

On 11/19/2018 at 7:29 PM, Balletlatte said:

Kiss The Mortog

mortog_prince_np.gif

Next time you may win more...

You also win an avatar!

is this the old or the new one ?

5 hours ago, Angeló said:

is this the old or the new one ?

Thats the old one. The new one doesn;t give a message like that until the next trophy hour. 

Something Has Happened!
snowmuncher.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snowmuncher' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

EDIT: ohmygosh after two years finally!

Something Has Happened!
symol.gif You are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
acezafara.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ace Zafara' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

KTM has an old and new? 

I got that after 4 correct kisses in a row.  What's the new one for?

@Jellysundae: My name is Jackie too :D

Something Has Happened!
thieves_atyl7.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Thieves Guild' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Only tried 6 times before I got it! So lucky!

Something Has Happened!
snargan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - Snargan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

On 11/26/2018 at 8:22 PM, Balletlatte said:

KTM has an old and new? 

I got that after 4 correct kisses in a row.  What's the new one for?

The new one is for being on the top 50 of the High Score Table

No SHH unfortunately, but I got the new Brain Tree avatar on the 1st this month~ Unfortunately my score wasn't high enough for a trophy, but at least I'll have the avatar ready for next Halloween!

Finally, I can cross the Gadgadsgame avatar off my list! 

Something Has Happened!
gadsgadsgame.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gadgadsgame' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

EDIT:

My 180th avatar! lol

Something Has Happened!
jubzambra.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jub Zambra' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This has to be the most boring game avatar I've gotten yet, but I'm glad it's off the list.

I'm dreading the day I decide to go for the Destruct-o-Match one.

Something Has Happened!
myncispike.gif You are now eligible to use 'Spike It!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

5 hours ago, Balletlatte said:

All I need is Brute Squad 😮

Something Has Happened!
seekers_slb7gh.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Seekers' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Congratulations!

How do we get this avatar? I forgot what team I joined and battled a couple of times but then without notification, it's 'the truce' period. I do not fully understand how the Battleground of the Obelisk works. lol

5 hours ago, Dilley88 said:

Congratulations!

How do we get this avatar? I forgot what team I joined and battled a couple of times but then without notification, it's 'the truce' period. I do not fully understand how the Battleground of the Obelisk works. lol

I joined TOOSG (The Oficial Obelisk Skirmish Guild) a few months ago as their main focus is winning skirmishes.  We now have a 10/10 winning streak going!  At the time I joined I needed all the avatars so I'm very happy with the success we have seen :).  For more info or any questions you may have about our guild you can visit our board here http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=159571242&next=1  I'm sure you can find helpful people there!  Good luck!

I stay with TOOSG because I love the community.  The members are helpful and many are long time players, happy to share their knowledge of not only battledome/skirmishes but other Neo activities as well.  

I've been so busy with work for holiday stuff that I have no time to play lately, I decided "scew it" today and took a morning for myself and FINALLY got an avvie I've been trying for ages to get lol. 
silver5.gif
Silver Dice-A-Roo

JACKPOT!
WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 3612 NEOPOINTS!!!

blumaroo_blue_baby.gif
Something Has Happened!
luckyblumaroo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dice-A-Roo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!