Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Ian

Something Has Happened!
htrichest.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Richest' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
scarabs.gif You are now eligible to use 'Stamp Collector - Scarabs' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Been on a spending spree! A Christmas present to myself lol

Wahoo! After a solid YEAR of playing the coconut shy, I finally took out my first coconut and got the avatar to boot! I almost missed it because the avatar notification doesn't show up when you use the sneaky back page link, and thats the only way I can stand to play it 😄

Preview New Av:
evilcoconut.gif

Now if I could just get that lucky with the kiko pop one lol

Yayyyyyy!!

Trudy Avatar

Hello acmerasta2

We have awarded the Trudy Avatar. 
Congratulations, you are among them. Enjoy posting on the Neoboards with your new avatar.

The Neopets Team

Also, I seemed to have gotten the Neopian Lottery Avatar when I wasn't looking. What did I miss? :blink: (Not that I'm complaining!)

On 12/22/2018 at 11:26 PM, Dilley88 said:
Something Has Happened!
mutantgravedoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mutant Graveyard of Doom II' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I love this avatar! Looks great! Congrats! 

On 12/25/2018 at 9:12 PM, lojoco49 said:
Something Has Happened!
htrichest.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Richest' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
scarabs.gif You are now eligible to use 'Stamp Collector - Scarabs' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Been on a spending spree! A Christmas present to myself lol

Wow!!! Seriously so happy for you right now. Top shelf avvies right here :D

On 1/3/2019 at 11:45 PM, DragonPhoenix said:

Wahoo! After a solid YEAR of playing the coconut shy, I finally took out my first coconut and got the avatar to boot! I almost missed it because the avatar notification doesn't show up when you use the sneaky back page link, and thats the only way I can stand to play it 😄

Preview New Av:
evilcoconut.gif

Now if I could just get that lucky with the kiko pop one lol

Hoping that your coconut shy luck pulls through with kiko pop haha. Congrats to never having to play this again !  

23 minutes ago, acmerasta said:

Yayyyyyy!!

Trudy Avatar

Hello acmerasta2

We have awarded the Trudy Avatar. 
Congratulations, you are among them. Enjoy posting on the Neoboards with your new avatar.

The Neopets Team

Also, I seemed to have gotten the Neopian Lottery Avatar when I wasn't looking. What did I miss? :blink: (Not that I'm complaining!)

Congrats with trudys! and that nice 100K :D  Also yes the neopian lottery avatar was fixed. It used to only award to the top username, so anyone who won in a group wasn't given the avatar. Now they are giving everyone who previously won while it was broken the avatar. Lucky!!! 

On 12/26/2018 at 7:12 AM, lojoco49 said:

Something Has Happened! scarabs.gif You are now eligible to use 'Stamp Collector - Scarabs' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

how much did you spend on this one , give or take ?

7 hours ago, Angeló said:

how much did you spend on this one , give or take ?

Oh wow, have to rack my brain for that because I've been slowly accumulating them for around 14 months. I got most directly from the Collectable Coins shop, but had to buy the Large Black and Day & Night plus a couple of other rarer ones from other users. Probably around 53 - 54 million all up.

Thank you Rainbow Faerie!

BellyBump says '*BURRRRRRP*'

BellyBump was bloated, and now she is very bloated!

Something Has Happened!
pinkpopcorn.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pink!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
iheartslothy.gif You are now eligible to use 'I *heart* Sloth' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:D

Something Has Happened!
ihearthappiness.gif You are now eligible to use 'I ♥ Happiness' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Edited by Balletlatte
add new avatar

braintree.gif

Just got this bad boy after months of trying

I got 2 cheap quests , all the items were in my SDB , except for Ghost Cupcakes which I bought for about 4000 NP 

It is avatar #342 for me and I was #42 on the list .. coincidence ? ;) 

I can finally RELAX

Something Has Happened!
sssidney.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Sssidney' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

woot woot 🙂 

once I get to 200 I shall reward myself with an avatar counter methinks!

Something Has Happened!
kacheekswim.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kacheek Swim' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Something Has Happened!
wickedlenny.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Lenny - Wicked' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
spottedtuskaninny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tuskaninny - Spotted' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Hmmm how quickly can I get there!

5 hours ago, Angeló said:

braintree.gif

Just got this bad boy after months of trying

I got 2 cheap quests , all the items were in my SDB , except for Ghost Cupcakes which I bought for about 4000 NP 

It is avatar #342 for me and I was #42 on the list .. coincidence ? 😉

I can finally RELAX

Dang I'm so jealous right now. Congrats >:D 

30 minutes ago, Kute said:

Dang I'm so jealous right now. Congrats >:D 

thank you Kute .. don't give up .. i kept getting like 1000-1300 points for weeks in a row .. you never know when you'll strike gold

Something Has Happened!
fuzzleBOO.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Fuzzle - BOO!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I swear I'm spending half my neopets life refreshing at the moment at least this one has paid off 🙂 No what else can I get today... 😍

Something Has Happened!
gormball_gargarox.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Gormball - Gargarox' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

never playing that again! Too much tension 😂