Ian

But my first game avvie was the 'Gadgadsgame' - it was pretty easy.

I'm no good at Tetris, see. So this one had me stumped.

Out of curiousity, how long did it take you guys to get the "Capara" avatar?

I've got 211 avatars and (duh) still counting ;)

Currently using the "Wocky - Camouflage" :P

Err... according to Avatarlog my rarest avvie is... err... the Altador Cup ones, but that probably isn't true... so let's say the Faerie Bubbles one :D

I think I got Attack of the Slorgs thanks to the gameguide here at TDN... no, wait, I'm lying... I looked up the avatar at TDN, then lchecked the Game Cheats at TDN and then I went and got it. Wow.

I've had the Gadgadsgame for like... ages :P

I have 159 avys. I don't know what toolbars are or how to activate different ones, so I am unaware as to how many of those I have.

My most recent accomplishment for an avy is the underwater fishing giant squid one. It made me very happy.

:-)

I am currently trying to save up enough to get the faerie queen doll avy, though I doubt I would get that much any time soon.

I am currently trying to save up enough to get the faerie queen doll avy, though I doubt I would get that much any time soon.

The ALP may be able to help you with that one in the future. We've got a different target at the moment, but it could well be our next.

I brought Eric and me a ticket to Jub Zambra and the Corball Charmers as a sort of "Glad the ALP hasn't gone under yet" present. As a result, we both got the avatars. :)

The ALP may be able to help you with that one in the future. We've got a different target at the moment, but it could well be our next.

I brought Eric and me a ticket to Jub Zambra and the Corball Charmers as a sort of "Glad the ALP hasn't gone under yet" present. As a result, we both got the avatars. :)

That would be amazingly sweet!

Do you mind me asking, what is the ALP?

Thankies then. ^^

I should go check with the collateral is now-a-days.

That was really nice of you!

The ALP is the Avatar Lending ....I don't know what the last one is.It's the last subforum on the main forum page.They just lend out items for avvies.The collat is the number under the items picture.

And try not to double post.

wow.. i have about 121 :worried: umm does anyone know how many avatars you need inorder to achieve the avatar collector trophy? im trying to get that.....-_-