Ian

So the other day I was checking my avatar count & noticed that my lookup didn't match my TDN count so I redid the count. Today I realized that I already have the Wheel of Mediocrity not sure how I missed that. 

Edit:

Something Has Happened! sewage_surfer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sewage Surfer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Whoohoo!! & then there was much rejoicing! I've been working on this on & off for probably years, so glad to finally be able to check it off!

Something Has Happened! spacerocked.gif You are now eligible to use 'Spacerocked!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got it on the first try of the day! Hurray!

• 2 weeks later...

Today my pile of soot, "Your Ad Here", brought me a symol lolly. After months of visiting the symol hole daily, I have finally obtained the symol avatar and I also got a treat to sell in my shop for a nice profit. Yay! :D

Finally reached 240 Avatars with this guy!  volcanorun.gif

Actually found a trick to getting it easier (well as easy as playing it over and over again) glad to be done with it! LOL

158757.gif

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Something Has Happened! htricher.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Richer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Happy Hidden Tower Discount Day to me! :p

Finally reached 240 Avatars with this guy!  volcanorun.gif

Actually found a trick to getting it easier (well as easy as playing it over and over again) glad to be done with it! LOL

What's the trick? I'm pretty awful at that game. Congratulations on getting it & reaching 240!

OH MY GOD!!! Finally got the wheel of knowledge avvie!!! :D :D :D

I've been working on that one! I have ALL the Wheel Avie's except that one! LOL

Today I got another Obelisk Avie!

thieves_atyl7.gif

I got Hannah & the Pirate Caves today & Attack of the Slorgs today! So glad to have those checked off while they're still available. That black box on Hannah was so frustrating! 

Edit: I was just thinking how I've never knocked a coconut off  & just got the evil coconut avatar! Now I *never* have to play that game again :P

Something Has Happened! acezafara.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ace Zafara' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

fishsquid.gif

Been trying to get this one since the beginning of the year. Ugh, curse that random Titanic Squid....

I finally got the Attack of the Slorg Avie too!

attackoftheslorgs.gif

I could always get the score so easily, I just could never get my score to send! Tried EVERY browser! Finally got Safari on my windows and tried it on there and it sent right away... I don't understand why it only works on certain browsers....  sooooo glad to be done with that hair-puller... I don't know how many times I got over 1000 and wasn't able to send it O.o

fishsquid.gif

Been trying to get this one since the beginning of the year. Ugh, curse that random Titanic Squid....

I finally got the Attack of the Slorg Avie too!

attackoftheslorgs.gif

I could always get the score so easily, I just could never get my score to send! Tried EVERY browser! Finally got Safari on my windows and tried it on there and it sent right away... I don't understand why it only works on certain browsers....  sooooo glad to be done with that hair-puller... I don't know how many times I got over 1000 and wasn't able to send it O.o

I'm so glad it worked! Congratulations on getting it checked off!

In an insane stroke of luck, I fortune-cookied my way into a Grey Faerie quest that got me a dip in the rainbow pool, which got me my beautiful Eventide Buzz and the Buzzin' avatar :D

OH. MY. GOD. 

Something Has Happened! destructomatch2.gif You are now eligible to use 'Destruct-O-Match II' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This has taken me so long to get, tbh for a long time I thought I never would. I don't even know how I finally managed it

I finally got the Kiko Pop avie! ive been playing that since it first started ^_^

I'm so happy!

Managed to get the Thieves Guild avatar and site theme from the last round of obelisk skirmishes. That makes 2- I got The Sway before. I highly doubt I'll try to get the others, because I only like picking factions that can get the Cheaper by the Dozen boon.

Something Has Happened! nq1erick.gif You are now eligible to use 'NeoQuest - Wise and Powerful' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Well that was time consuming! Time for NQ II, I guess!

Something Has Happened! weakling.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Weakling' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Well that was quick at least!