Sorry if this posted in the wrong area. I'm new here.

Basically I traded a real word pet with an expensive draik custom for an UC pet.

But before I did this I sent tnt a ticket asking them to let me know if the UC is legit or stolen because I could not find a cache for it anywhere and I know cache isn't everything but can be a clue. (I didn't mention cache to them I just asked them to verify)

Anyways tnt never answered so I just went along with the trade and my ticket it still open hasn't been assigned to anyone or anything.

I'm just wondering if the pet is stolen will I get in trouble? Even though I asked them and told them if it is to just reverse the trade and put the pet back where it belongs. I'm a paranoid person and my account has a lot put into it. I honestly wouldn't buy/trade for a pet I knew was stolen. I just traded for my ultimate dream pet but I can't enjoy it because I'm so worried I will get frozen now. :(

Has anyone ever did something like this? Sent in a ticket to get a pet verified? How did it go?

Edit: it wasn't a crazy trade. Like I didn't trade an uncommon real word for a vwn uc royal girl Aisha. I traded a very common real word for a wn uc baby kougra.

I doubt the pet is stolen. If it is, TNT will reverse the trade to the original owner - at least that was their policy when this sort of thing was actually a thing.

You're worrying for nothing :)

Congrats on your dream pet!

Congrats on your dream pet! I doubt the pet is stolen, no need to worry. If it is TNT will just reverse the trade, they won't freeze your account or anything. But seriously..don't worry about it! :)

It's not uncommon for a pet to not have a cache.

If the pet is on a side account where it isn't visited very much, it's not going to have a cached page.

And congrats on the trade!

Thanks everyone but my new pet has been called out on pcoutlist because she has no cache. They think she is stolen. :/ so she probably is. I just hope I don't get frozen. I'm so worried about losing my account right now. Id hate to be frozen for trading for my dream pet on a bad trade.

Wow I think if they reverse this trade I'll just forget about my dream pet this is to much drama I don't need. :(

And if I get frozen well I don't think I'll come back. This site isn't fun anymore...

Oh and tnt still hasn't read my ticket. So I made another in the topic of neocash so maybe they will look at it quicker. :/

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.