ALP Pet Chains Restarted

Anime

The Pet Chains have been started back up, beginning with the Pea and Battle lends. Everyone who was logged as being in either of those chains has been contacted to go forward with the lends.

The rest of the chains will run in November in the standard format. If you signed up for an October or November pet chain, please keep an eye on your Neopets inbox on the first for the standard confirmation message.

If you were thinking about applying to join a chain but were unsure due to the paused status, please feel free to apply! The chains are very small this month, and I would like it if they filled up a little more.

Thank you all for sticking with us! I'm looking forward to helping you get these avatars!

Anime

ALP Pet Chain Coordinator

• 2 weeks later...

You mean filled as in "will be closed to applications"? None of them. It's too early in the month to tell what will not be running, but it's been a very long time since a chain has filled up and closed to applications for the month.

If you want to apply, then do so. Simply pick the chains you want to be in, and if for whatever reason one of those isn't running I'll inform you on the 1st and let you pick a replacement chain from those that are.

Thanks to the TDN Loaner Pets, I have all of the Pet/PetPet avies!

It is a GREAT system and the folks running it deserve a round of applause!

Good luck to everyone still working on acquiring the avies...

Cheers!

:P

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Songbirdsara if you have any questions regarding this action.