Help me defeat the Battle Faerie

You know, I just went to check on the Battle Faerie and see what it's like to fight her, and I realized, I cannot fight her. She doesn't show up in my list of opponents, and she's not listed as a challenger on any of the battle sites. I feel crazy now, because I feel like it's been a thing in the past to be able to challenge her, but...is she even a challenger anymore?

Do you mean the Space Faerie? The Battle Faerie is not an opponent in the Battledome.

The "Battle Faerie" avatar is randomly awarded when you win a battle against any opponent (although it may not show on the winning page, it will appear on you avatar list). You may need to check you list of avatars to see if you have this avatar.

If you mean the Space Faerie. She becomes a challenger when you redeem a code from Neopets merchandise.

I hope this clarify the situation :)

I beat the Space Fairie with a method another user came up with over a period of three weeks. Hit her once with throw pillows and say two darigan muffins. She can't hit back. Wait a day without exiting the battle and you can use throw pillows + something again and she still can't fight back. Just keep on going, day after day, throw pillows +weapons and whittle her down. Took me about three weeks. Of course, you can't do any other battles, but it was worth it.

Here are the weapons I currently have-

Lesser Healing Scroll

Oversized Maractite Rune Sword

Scarab Ring

Scroll of the Scholar

Scroll of Freezing

Scroll of Ultranova

Ultra Bubble Beam

Downsize!

Lucky Robots Foot

Snowglobe Staff

Will any of these do the trick? What should I add or need?

If I am not mistaken, TDN's battle pet is kaihrou, and by the looks of it, it will be difficult to beat the Space Faerie with him. I recently defeated the Space Faerie--also with a lab rat, and barely did so, and my pet had a higher strength boost compared to kaihrou. I feel like Lens Flare/Throw Pillows is a must to beat the Space Faerie with an underpowered pet, and kaihrou is Level 1, so yeah...

No worries though, you can still beat the Space Faerie doing what Bookpony suggested above--using the Throw Pillows method. You would battle with your other pet Beyleu instead because he's over Level 50. The method is cost-friendly and it works, but the downside is that it takes a long time. The strategy is outlined on the pet page here.

I beat the Space Fairie with a method another user came up with over a period of three weeks. Hit her once with throw pillows and say two darigan muffins. She can't hit back. Wait a day without exiting the battle and you can use throw pillows + something again and she still can't fight back. Just keep on going, day after day, throw pillows +weapons and whittle her down. Took me about three weeks. Of course, you can't do any other battles, but it was worth it.

wow that's crazy. i'll definitely be looking into that. i recently had kaihrou but couldn't beat the space faerie with what i had. from what i read, she got a lot harder after they revamped the battledome. too bad i'd be losing out on all the nerkmids with this pillow strategy since that's my main source of income right now. :(

Yes, the Space Faerie is very difficult to beat. She still has the same weapons and HP as before the revamp, so I'm not sure that it's *much* harder to beat her, but it's a challenge. That's why we recommend a pet with pretty high stats.

If you want to try her with kaihrou, you might be able to do it. Dual Battle Mirror is a cheap weapon that works very well against the Space Faerie because she deals a lot of light damage. You could also use your Scroll of Freezing to make sure she's frozen for at least one turn, and then hit her with 2 15-icon muffins such as Smelly Dung Muffin, which with kaihrou will do 30 icons x 3 boost = 90 damage. And you could use the faerie ability Static Cling every turn for an extra 3 light icons, because why not? It would be a tough battle, but kaihrou has somewhat high HP so it might work - if you're lucky.

I took on The Space Faerie before the old BD was taken down. She was trouble, especially because back the elemental resistances and weaknesses were in play. Peophin's have(had) a fire weakness. So the trick was do have something that takes care of fire. Space Faerie also has a lot of Light power. Expert Lens is a good reflector for 50% light that won't break. For Fire reflection, I'd recommend the Turbo Flame Reflector. It reflects 50% of fire, but CAN and will eventually permanently break. Flaming Oven Gloves is a good shield that will block some Light and more Fire. It's a shame kaihrou isn't at a higher level. Some of the faerie abilities in the new BD would be USEFUL against the Space Faerie. Especially Lens Flare (Level 50) and Warlock's Rage (Level 200). They do the same things, but it gives you a 1-2 punch to stop her in her tracks. ;)

Anyway, back to strategy.

Since you don't have a lot of defense, I would definitely consider the reflectors and/or the Flaming Oven Gloves I mentioned for defense. But save the reflectors until your HP starts getting a bit lower. Maybe, halfway and probably after you heal. A good combo might be, Flaming Oven Gloves and 1 of the reflectors, say Turbo Flame Reflector, until that breaks, then go with Flaming Oven Gloves and Expert Lens until the end. OR, You could just do Flaming Oven Gloves and Expert Lens and not do the Flame Reflector at all. Lamppost gave some great and solid advice on weapons and abilities to try! Include Static Cling like she recommended for the extra damage! Even when you're defending and using reflectors!

You will indeed need some luck! She was hard to beat in the Old BD. And she's got some pretty impressive NEW abilities in the current BD. I haven't fought her in the New BD, but you can see what she's got on her profile page. So prepare and hope you've got some good luck. ;) With that being said, Good luck and Happy Battling!

Can you do this with lens flare also?

Can you do this with lens flare also?

No, it won't work with Lens Flare. Lens Flare is a once-per-battle ability, so once you use it in a battle it's gone for the rest of the battle. Throw Pillows, however, is a once-per-day ability. That's why you have to wait a day to use it again.

The other problem with the overall strategy, though, is that Darigan Muffins are one-use weapons, and you can only bring 8 weapons with you into the Battledome. Instead of using only Darigan Muffins or any other 15-icon muffin, you may want to include some strong constants. If you're short on NP, you can get some good 10-icon weapons like [weap]Scroll of the Scholar[/weap], [weap]Scroll of the Wise[/weap], [weap]Scroll of the Fool[/weap], or [weap]Sun and Moon Chakram[/weap]. If you're using the Throw Pillows strategy, you don't need to worry about icon types. More icons = more damage.

No, it won't work with Lens Flare. Lens Flare is a once-per-battle ability, so once you use it in a battle it's gone for the rest of the battle. Throw Pillows, however, is a once-per-day ability. That's why you have to wait a day to use it again.

The other problem with the overall strategy, though, is that Darigan Muffins are one-use weapons, and you can only bring 8 weapons with you into the Battledome. Instead of using only Darigan Muffins or any other 15-icon muffin, you may want to include some strong constants. If you're short on NP, you can get some good 10-icon weapons like [weap]Scroll of the Scholar[/weap], [weap]Scroll of the Wise[/weap], [weap]Scroll of the Fool[/weap], or [weap]Sun and Moon Chakram[/weap]. If you're using the Throw Pillows strategy, you don't need to worry about icon types. More icons = more damage.

Gotcha! I finally just hit the 250 strength and defence boosts (I believe it's 5.5). If I equip with 8 muffins and use throw pillows once a day, the 8 should be enough right to beat her right?

Gotcha! I finally just hit the 250 strength and defence boosts (I believe it's 5.5). If I equip with 8 muffins and use throw pillows once a day, the 8 should be enough right to beat her right?

Yes, it should. If you equip with 8 muffins and use 2 muffins per day, you will have 4 days and 4 turns. Each turn you will attack with 30 icons. So, you will do 30 icons x 5.5 damage = 165 damage per turn. If you battle the Space Faerie on easy using this strategy, you will defeat her in 4 turns.