Happy Halloween: Trick or Treat Locations!

hrtbrk

I opened all my bags. [i've never been that patient with those kind of things.]

Honestly, if you decide to open your bags and you do get the stamp, [and don't need it for a collection] I'd recommend selling it right away before the TP gets flooded with them. I put mine up and didn't specify any amount and within a minute had an offer for 650,000 nps. [Which I realize may not be a lot to some people but I've never had over 120,000 before.]

If you're saving up for something, it's a good way to get some more savings.

Saving bags has done me good in the past, I love having a SDB filled with bags and things from old events, it means I can do a *walk through the past* now & again.

But I do want that stamp, I'm hoping the price will go down soon (as I know if I wait toooo long, the price will go up again)

It's on the neopets news today (nov. 1st and 2nd), but when I click the links there are NO bags. Why keep it on today's news if we can't get them?

Neopets dates their news a day ahead, so when the news was posted yesterday, it was posted under those dates and the bags were available the same day the news was posted.

It's confusing. They need to be accurate in dating news. A ton of people missed out on the bags, and now most are confused as to why it's included in a multi-day news feed. They should keep the bags going for the dates stated.

It is accurate and has been in this format for many, many, many years now.

I'm sure most people can figure out that the trick or treat bags would only be available on Halloween. This isn't the first year they've done this.

Can I still get a bag if it's Saturday?

No, they're only available on Halloween day. Sometimes you might get lucky and remember/log on before it's past midnight NST.

It is accurate and has been in this format for many, many, many years now.

I'm sure most people can figure out that the trick or treat bags would only be available on Halloween. This isn't the first year they've done this.

Once you know it's easy, but I think there's a lot of Neopet things that aren't obvious to people who are new or don't play regularly.

Also, I wish we got to keep the Halloween site theme. I like it more than most of the ones I have.