Habitarium Prizes Released!

hrtbrk

yay! I'm so relieved the site theme wasn't just reserved for those with say level 50 habi's.

to open my box of goodies or not.. hmmm

the Tiny Giant Squid is the best thing that's ever happened to petpets. It's animated...holy kau...I'm so glad I have this in my life right now

Ahhh! I just tossed the chest in my gallery (it looks piratey, so it fits my beach theme) without realizing you could open it. And now I'm freaking out that the squid is an actual petpet. Aaaahhhh! I was debating getting rid of my (zapped) Maraquan Snowickle that matches my Royalgirl Flotsam boy, but then I remembered that I've picked out a Maraquan Shoyru for my fourth pet (currently on my side, just a plain Shoyru for now, but it will eventually become Maraquan), and I hadn't found a matching petpet for him yet. And this lil guy's perfect! Squeeee!

But now I have to open the chest... my gallery already has actual pirate chests already, so I guess it's fine...

Eh, I'm not excited about these at all... I'm gonna keep my chest closed.

(Aside from the petpet, what do the other items do? Are they just food and toys?)

Yep, there's the petpet and then the others are just food and the Snowpetpetpet is a toy.

I received the Habitarium Theme and a Habitarium avatar some food and toys.

Love the die! :'D

I guess there wasn't a difference between anyone that got to level 50 and anyone who didn't?

Works for me.

I love the squid pet pet. I was also kinda disappointed surprised that everyone got the same items, but I'm more glad that for once I didn't miss out on something.

The snow petpetpet is a toy.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.