petpet protection league

cassyox

so i have been trying to figure out the answer to this question for some time now and i cant find the answer anywhere.

i want to know two different questions,

1.. when the protection league chooses a petpet does everyone who has that type of petpet get the np, and or trophie ( if their petpet qualifies), or does just a random few get choosen?

also im pretty sure i read somewhere that unpainted petpets or zapped petpets cannot be chosen for the trophy... does this mean you cant personally paint the petpet your self .. bc i have seen painted petpets be choosen so that part doesnt make sence to me.

any information you can give to help answer these questions wil be help full.

1 - Everyone that has that petpet attached to a pet wins :) The longer the time it's attached, the more NPs you get!

2 - Zapped petpets don't count, because apparently the Petpet Protection League frowns upon us zapping those poor petpets! :P There's nothing about unpainted pets or hand-painted pets though.

thankyou soo much!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.