Side account question

extrasuperfantastic

Hi there! This is actually my first post in this forum. :) Nice to meet you all!

I'm wondering if someone can help me answer a question I have about side accounts. I have one main account and one side account. My main is just over two years old, and my side is 11 years old. (I used Neopets in middle school and part of high school, then after a long hiatus decided to create a new account because I couldn't access my old one. Then finally I got access to my old one! So it's my side now.)

Anyway! I'd like to start restocking at the Almost Abandoned Attic. My main isn't old enough to use it, but my side account is. Do you think it would be okay if I used AAA on my side account, as long as I don't also do it on my main? I want to make sure I'm operating within the rules of fair side account use. I did some research to see if any TNT editorials answer my question, but I didn't find anything.

TND has a handy guide on what you can and can't do on side accounts based on rules neopets has made. Restocking (including at the attic) is definitely not allowed. http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/multiple-accounts/

Having your oldest account as your main account is advantageous for a lot of reasons (restocking, discounts for older accounts, more neopet transfers per month, great profits from Food Club). You might want to switch main accounts if you really want to restock at the Attic. Although, I think I heard it's not working at the moment? But someone correct me on that if I'm wrong.

I would have to agree with Bright on this one. As soon as you got access to old account back, that is when you definitely should have switched it back to your main account because you have many more perks on an older account. If the reason was something as simple as, you like the pets on your new account better, you could transfer them, as your new account is more than 4 months old.

Here's an editorial about it, found using google: http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=443

Basically you can restock there just realize that it is a side account. You can only restock using your side account, not both during a day. And, of course, funds have to come from your main.

Good luck with your restocking. I use a younger account as my main too, just because I felt really disconnected from my old username (although I'm feeling that same way about my new username so sigh). It's nice that you can still use the attic.