Happy Birthday Neopets: New Species Vandagyre!

hrtbrk

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Cohonesto
means 'celebrate' in Latin

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Plaisantin
means 'joker' or 'clown' in French

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Xiungmao
it's pinyin, a change of one letter of Xióngmāo for 'panda', instead of the Xió at the beginning, it's Xiū for 'owl' or more accurately 'horned owl

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Molisi
that's my name in Chinese (Mò lǐsī or 莫里斯)

Wow, people are creating them like crazy! :P Calm down, guys, it's an unlimited edition pet :D

I guess this is the reason the site is incredibly laggy, right? Can't load any page at the moment. People are definitely excited :D

It took me 30 minutes and one failed 30 minute attempt to make a Vandagyre. I'm still pretty excited still though. I wonder if they will make some Asian-inspired clothes for the new species since they do look like pandas.

Hey you forgot to mention the fact that now on your neopets birthdays you can go to their user lookup and get a birthday present! :D TNT announced it in there New Features under the goody bag :D

What about side account pets? Would it be against the rules to visit their page on their birthday since you get an item for it?

the birthday surprise is a cupcake which is no-trade though that didn't stop someone from putting it in the Auction house but nobody can place a bid :P

so it's fine to claim the birthday present from each Vanda that were created and for the future, any of your pets on a side who has a birthday

EDIT:

Altemons says 'How did you know I wanted a Starry Blue Birthday Cupcake?'

Happy Birthday, Altemons! It looks like Altemons has gained a bit in Defence!

Altemons was bloated, and now he is still bloated!

a friend in my guild also fed a Blue cupcake and got defence (+5!) too and fed a Pink and got +5 HP

What about side account pets? Would it be against the rules to visit their page on their birthday since you get an item for it?

The items you get for your pets are non-trade-able so it's not against the rules no :D

Lol i'm such a fan of these! I think they're so cute!

And now for my AC fanatic to come out and show.

Who's getting replaced In the AC? We know each spechies is represented soooo. It looks like someone's getting replaced. (I think shenkuu because they Look like pandas)

Anyway they're still so cute :D

O..M...G...!!!!

I see a lot of hate online for these cuties before I even got on to check myself. They're like owlbears from RPG settings! Except more like owlpandas x3

Luckily I had room for ONE more pet, thus giving me Khaleeza ^^

4.png

Once they get more colors released, I might find myself loving them as much as Pteris :P

I can't customize my Vandagyre. Is anyone having the same problem? I thought that my wearables disappeared so now I have two of the same wearables on one of my sides. Oh well at least Peachamina and Banalai can have matching outfits for now.

I can't customize my Vandagyre. Is anyone having the same problem? I thought that my wearables disappeared so now I have two of the same wearables on one of my sides. Oh well at least Peachamina and Banalai can have matching outfits for now.

They are not able to wear clothes. We don't know if this is perm or if it will change later on.

I grabbed myself a Vandagyre, and with tradition I named it cool_vandagyre_77. Stupid, I know...

R.I.P. cool_quiggle_77 (It's on a side now :P)