What do you do on Neopets?

Rachany

I've been easing myself back into Neopets after a hiatus (on-and-off relationship :p), but I see myself waning out again... I just don't know what to do on here?

My "goal" is to get enough NPs to buy a really good BD set, but I just hit my 2 mill NP mark, and I realized how long it took me to get to this point. While playing games is probably the most reliable way to make money, 2 hours of straight-Flash-games begins to lose its appeal, ya feel?

So, I'm basically asking two questions:

• What do you guys do on Neopets to entertain yourselves?
  • What are your main NP earning methods/how do you mix it up so you don't get bored?

My current goal is to paint my pets on my side accounts. I have also just started stamp collecting, so that will hopefully keep me interested for a long time.

A small part of my NP comes from selling items I get from dailies and the battledome. Most of my NP comes from playing games. A few are my favourites and the rest are quick and easy to earn NP. By the time I've finished my daily list of games I'm usually bored so I'm curious as to how other people make their NP.

the food club bets is my main np making thing

then buying and selling items

battledome and keyquest when it was working

i only play a couple of games plus i make sure i do all the dailies

and at the moment i am trying to do my stamp collection

i do get bored on neopets but i just go away and then come back later

I like to collect stuff.

I have two Galleries that I LOVE.

Sand Gallery

Side Gallery

Pretty much all of my savings go towards my galleries.

To earn nps I:

1. Do the Dailies (TDN has a GREAT Dailies Page HERE)

2. Battle in the Battledome until I get my 15 prizes each day (even if it says you are done, keep battling until you have 15 prizes in your Inventory for the day)

3. Food Club (the older your account the better)

4. I USED to play Habitarium and Keyquest...Habi is gone forever, but, hopefully Keyquest will be back soon!

I also try to keep my critters lookin' sharp (but I'm not one to change their customizations with any sort of frequency)

Cheers!

:P

Personally, I am doing multiple things:

1)I spend some time (not too much) earning nps in order to use them for other things (like buying a draik egg)

2)I like decorating my neohome (actually this week's winning neohome is mine)

3)I customise my neopets which are all "rare"

4)I collect album items

5)I have a plushie gallery

6)I own a shop which gives me some profit

I think this is pretty much it. So, there is plenty of stuff to do in Neopets apart from the ones I do (eg. participate in contests, play games/key quest etc)

I do a lot of the dailies, my favorite three are kiko pop, the forgotten shore and anchor management. I almost always get items worth at least 2-5k on kiko pop (on standard). The forgotten shore is good for a few thousand neopoints a lot of days or the occasional treasure chest or if you get REALLY lucky a pirate draik egg. Yesterday anchor management gave me a pirate draik morphing potion that I sold for 2 million. Apparently quite a few people got a pirate draik morphing potion so there were lots on auction and trading post, but I'm not complaining about a free 2 mil. Today I got a 50 dubloon coin from AM.

I also like to customize my pets and zap my lab rats and do the battledome. I'm not as into BD as I used to be, with it being so glitchy so a lot of times I'll just battle chia clown or kreludan defender robot 10 times in a row and then switch to someone harder for the remainder of the 15 item limit. I get better prizes from the easy ones sometimes, I get around 5-7 codestones total per day on a good day.

Don't forget food club. I can only bet 938 NP at a time but I've still won close to 100k this week.

I am trying to get my 3 pets painted and customized into a Pirate theme. I get most my Neopoints from dailies like Forgotten Shore, which gives lots of rare items, and from events.

It depends on the day, but when I absolutely feel like it, I try to make every time I log on a living paradise for my pets.

This is what I want to do more of now that I'm graduated and have time:

1. Groom my pets

2. Put them in the Neolodge as needed

3. Buy clothes for them (I'm trying to find clothes that suit my Vandagyre, Rosyielle, right now)

4. Play with them

5. Buy them toys and grooming items

6. Sometimes when I get random events where one of my pets will say "Buy me some ice cream" I buy them ice cream

7. Play games like Kass Basher and Fashion Fever

8. Read to my pets (especially my Gnorbu, Dizoo.)

9. Dailies

I know, I know my pets aren't real pets, but that's the object of the game if you ask me (taking care of pets.)

Right now I started up my first side account and thinking about making another one I have always been to nervous to make side accounts. Also trying to make my gallery bigger.

I make np by playing games and selling stuff.

To me neoepts is relaxing. after I get off work and I am stressed out this helps.

I do the dailies each day and play games. The best things to do with the games is to pick a few that you're good at that you know you can get into the high score portion (Top 17) and you'll not only get the max 1000 neopoints for each score sent, but that neopoints for staying in the top 17 everyday, not to mention a spiffy trophy.

I also do the dailies and I pay CLOSE attention to the time allotment between clicks. For example the Wheel of Excitement can be spun every 2 hours, so I make sure to do that every 2 hours when I'm awake. However, I know some people can't do that. I nanny for a living so I just leave my computer on and every 2 hours just click on the wheel, but some dailies have a bigger time gap so I would pay attention to those!

hmm yeah, those are some good ideas... I was inspired to start up battledome training after the Faerie Ruins plot (how long has it been??) because of the crazy inflation of all BD-related items. Sigh, I missed the Obelisk plot while I was on my hiatus.. I guess I can't "stick" to neopets because of my affinity for story/goal-oriented simulations (also reason for existential crisis).

Does anyone here know approximately how often TNT does plots?

since the whole site maintenance happened, i've only been logging on to do dailies. the site is a lot more stable now, but the new WoW expansion just got released so that's been taking up so much of my time. :( since habi got shut down, my main source of income has been nerkmids from fighting jetsam ace.