Few Side Account Questions

flyingeevee

Well well, it's been another few months since I got back on here and neopets haha. Life got a bit hectic and now I'm a working lady that is lucky to just get home at a reasonable hour!

Just to refresh my memory, I have a few questions concerning side accounts ^^

• I want to delete an old side account to make a new one (personal reasons) and I wanted to ask if I can make one when I already have the max amount of sides?
  • If yes, how long would I have to wait before transferring the pets I want to move? I remember it taking some time.
  • Is there ANY other way to move NC items from a side to side? I have a few NC items from years ago that I do NOT want to delete but can't remember anything besides the gift boxes.
  • I can still move a painted pet with its original full clothing as long as they are wearing them, right?

I also plan to adopt away two important pets since I, personally, don't think I can look at them the same way. I'll be putting them up on the adoption thread for just the beautiful people on this forum ^^ The full clothing question concerns both of them, so I'll post them up after I get my answer.

I've missed you all! :laughingsmiley:

Welcome back to Neo and TDN. :)

I only have an idea on one of your questions unfortunately. Moving NC items i do believe still requires a giftbox for each item, even moving from your side to your main. While I'm not very experienced with this,, I think if you send your side some gift boxes.. not sure if they need gift boxes too, or send one of those gift box mystery capsules, it would give you some boxes to send important NC items from your side to your main. I've only done a couple of transfers like that, but that's the most I can remember about it. So if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me someone. lol

if I can make one when I already have the max amount of sides?

i suppose you can , but it'll have to be under a new email as you cant have more than 5 accts linked to one email.

how long would I have to wait before transferring the pets I want to move?

Depending on how many pet transfers you have per month. If you have more than one, you can transfer only one pet daily.

Is there ANY other way to move NC items from a side to side?

Im afraid it can be done only using boxes , but i think some NC Capsules might have boxes inside. Its still a gamble though.

I can still move a painted pet with its original full clothing as long as they are wearing them, right?

Yes. Even if they're not wearing them , the clothes will move with their original owner as long as they're still painted that color - Royal clothes with Royal pet ... Halloween clothes with Halloween pet .. etc ..

i suppose you can , but it'll have to be under a new email as you cant have more than 5 accts linked to one email.

Depending on how many pet transfers you have per month. If you have more than one, you can transfer only one pet daily.

Im afraid it can be done only using boxes , but i think some NC Capsules might have boxes inside. Its still a gamble though.

Yes. Even if they're not wearing them , the clothes will move with their original owner as long as they're still painted that color - Royal clothes with Royal pet ... Halloween clothes with Halloween pet .. etc ..

*hugs* happy to see familiar faces hanging around ^

Alright, everything was pretty much answered for me! Thanks so much and I'll try putting up my two pets for adoption soon :laughingsmiley:

just remember if you self freeze that account itll still be linked to the email ...

Can I change it before I self-freeze it? I know in the past I changed my email to something that wasn't linked to my everyday life. So would it be better to change the email for it, self-freeze, and then grab the new one to my original email?

I think, irregardless of unlinking an account to an email, you can't have more than 5 accounts per email address

so even if I have [email protected] with my accounts side4me1, side4me2, side4me3, side4me5 and my main main_reason69 linked and I wanted to unlink side4me5, it won't let me add another side account with [email protected]

but don't quote me on that, it's been some time since I changed email addresses for my sides

So would it be better to change the email for it, self-freeze, and then grab the new one to my original email?

yes , that's the best way to do it .. and better for you to remember , instead of having your account spread over different emails ..