Been a long time coming :D

dotluvr

I finally hit my first million NP! I used to play back when I was younger, 10 years ago, unfortunately, my original account died a while back, unfortunately, but on this new account I started 29 months ago, I kept spending, but I finally decided I wanted to try to save up! I feel like this is a big accomplishment, and I am super excited!

Congrats! :D

If you do the Dailies (TDN has a GREAT list HERE), battle in the Battledome each day until you get your 15 prizes (no matter what the prompt says, keep battling until you get 15 prizes), and play a few games here and there...you ought see yourself well on your way to your next million in short order!

Also, once KeyQuest is back up and running...it is an AWESOME way to rake in some extra nps.

Good luck on your continued savings....

Cheers!

:P

That's a really big milestone! I remember when I came back after my long haitus and finally reached 1 million!! I felt it was impossible back in the day xD ...then I discovered food club! :p

Congrats! I remember my first million. Gosh, that was so long ago! I can't even remember what I spent it on. Nowadays, I tend to just save and save, and then go on shopping sprees a couple of times a month. I really can't wait until I reach my 20 million mark though. I don't have much more left from my goal, just about 6 mil. I may treat my pets to something extra special when I meet that mark.

A lot of people think that a million is a lot of NP. It really isn't when you think about the boundless potential of earning NP sitewide. It's just a matter of diligence, determination, and patience (though a few good hits on the food club certainly help!) to become a rich Neopian, but becoming rich is only half the fun; it's what you choose to do with it later that is fun too.

Personally, I make a lot of donations with my NP because at the end of the day, Neopoints (or money for that matter) can't buy happiness, but it certainly helps make life easier to deal with. It's all about others with me, what's the point in having millions if you can't share it with people you care about?

Anyway, enjoy your million! You've earned it!

Do you plan to continue to save up for something in particular? :)

Congrats! Don't forget to upgrade your bank account to increase your daily interest! More np, especially BASICALLY FREE np, is always a good thing. ;)

Nightfall, is right. A million isn't a lot in the grand scheme of things(anymore). But I see it as a starting point though, a stepping stone to earn and buy greater/cooler things. ;) And for some of us it DOES take an exceedingly LONG time to make. Especially for those who cannot restock, myself included. lol

Anyway, you can still buy some pretty good stuff with 1 mil. But unless there's something VITAL you want to buy now, I'd suggest that you just keep building and saving. :) I bet you'll reach 2 million before another year has passed. If not more np. :) Best of luck! :D

Thank you everyone!!! I"m not really saving for anything in particular, getting an FQD has always been a dream of mine, and I know I have a bit to go to get that. I did upgrade my account the minute I could, so that was exciting for me :)

@fullparanoid, I would play the BD, but ever since the update, mine has been not exactly working correctly, until I defeat the other, it keeps telling me that my moves didn't go through, and sometimes I get prizes, other times it tells me I did not win anything, even on my first battle of the day.