My name is Triad, and my neo un is the same as it is here: triadinfinity. I've been on neopets for about ten years, but lost access to my original account, boo. So I made this account around mid-2013 in order to get back on site. I didn't have any goals on my first account, but now I'm working towards some pet colours and items.

I've seen other neopets affiliate sites, but I've always gone to TDN for guides and dailies, so it made sense that I finally made an account to keep track of my goals towards items and avatars. Right now on site I'm looking to learn the stock market and zapping pets I adopted from the pound before putting them ufa again c:

Hi Triad. You know, that thing about having actually been on neopets for ages but having lost access to your main account seems to be a very common theme that I've seen running through a lot of conversations around here lately, particularly in introduction threads. There's a whole lotta people in the same boat.

I never really had goals when I used to play, either, but my problem now is that I have too many disparate goals that I'm trying to achieve all at once. I guess so long as I'm patient, I'll get there eventually.

Anyway, welcome to TDNF. Have fun here!

Thanks for the ticket suggestion, I actually just sent one in. I'm not sure how much success I'll actually have though, since the site is due another purge soon (or so I've heard), and apparently any account left dead for two or more years is automatically put up for purge and hard to get back. So my fingers are crossed, but I'm not sure how lucky I'll actually be. Glad to hear I'm not the only one though c:

Hi. I play the stock market. its pretty easy. Just buy lo. The lowest you can buy is at 15. Obviously some days no company is trading at 15 NP a share so youd have to buy some at 16 or maybe even 17. Don't skip any days. Try to make it a daily routine (thats how youll make more money if you have more shares)

The most shares you can buy in 1 day is 1000. You always want to buy 1000 of a single company that day. It wouldnt really be smart to divide the 1000 between companies. Then just sit on them until the current price hits at 60 shares or above. Not kidding. this doesnt happen very often and your shares will most likely be negative. (-60.66% is my lowest right now) but, dont freak out.. it will eventually go up. Never sell lower than 60. Its tempting but trust me if you keep hoarding stock the payout will be huge once it hits 60+

also welcome back

@Kute: Thanks for the stock market tips! I know everyone has a particular 'sell' number, but it's good to know a good starting point. I hope the stocks treat you well!

@Justina: Thanks for the welcome! I really like gravity falls, so it's nice to meet another fan. Are you enjoying the new season?

Hello ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks for the ticket suggestion, I actually just sent one in. I'm not sure how much success I'll actually have though, since the site is due another purge soon (or so I've heard), and apparently any account left dead for two or more years is automatically put up for purge and hard to get back. So my fingers are crossed, but I'm not sure how lucky I'll actually be. Glad to hear I'm not the only one though c:

Oh my goodness. I was really lucky with my account by the sounds of it. I originally joined when my son started playing, back when my daughter was a baby. Then I had a big hiatus, with occasional forays onto neopets when I felt like playing the games, but not with any serious intent of playing neopets itself.

Cue this time last year and my daughter is now grown up enough to want an account so I took another look at it, but then we both put it aside until a few months ago when we both seemed to get hit with the bug to play more intentionally. I keep thinking of all those times I could have lost my account, except that I must have come onto it just enough to keep it 'active'.