Games Master Challenge 2014 Begins!

hrtbrk

Can you play both games? Or earn both prizes?

Yes! In order to fully participate in the GMC you complete all the challenges given. The more challenges you complete, the better your trophy is at the end of the event.

The NC portion is an optional extra as well.

I've never actually played this event before! I seem to always stop playing Neopets around this time of the year and come back on for the Advent Calendar (SO EXCITED FOR THAT TOO!), so this is pretty new and neat to me! Excited for another trophy!

Huh, is there no list of GMC games this year? Does that mean we won't have a challenge to play 60 of the games?

Omg I hope not. Those were always my least favourite challenges xD

This is my first Games Master Challenge. Any tips for a first-timer? For the record, should I be embarassed my account is 14 months old, and this is the first time doing a game challenge?

Not at all! My account is 92 months old and this my first game master challenge too. There's a first time for everything right? :P

Nah, you'll do just fine! Tdn's guides are great if need be!

Day 1 was ridiculously easy! *woot*

This is my first Games Master Challenge. Any tips for a first-timer? For the record, should I be embarassed my account is 14 months old, and this is the first time doing a game challenge?

My account is almost 7 years old and I've never heard of it LOL

Also does anyone know what time the game master next day challenge usually starts?