Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
hrtbrk

Games Master Challenge 2014 Begins!

Can you play both games? Or earn both prizes?

Can you play both games? Or earn both prizes?

Yes! In order to fully participate in the GMC you complete all the challenges given. The more challenges you complete, the better your trophy is at the end of the event.

The NC portion is an optional extra as well.

Done! So psyched to see this even when I logged on! Although, my wrist already hurts... LOL Good Luck everyone!!

YES! I'm so excited, I've been eagerly awaiting GMC. :D

Huh, is there no list of GMC games this year? Does that mean we won't have a challenge to play 60 of the games?

I've never actually played this event before! I seem to always stop playing Neopets around this time of the year and come back on for the Advent Calendar (SO EXCITED FOR THAT TOO!), so this is pretty new and neat to me! Excited for another trophy!

Wewt! So excited for this! Got my prizes for today and am looking forward to day 2!

Huh, is there no list of GMC games this year? Does that mean we won't have a challenge to play 60 of the games?

Omg I hope not. Those were always my least favourite challenges xD

I don't know if I'll have the time to participate. Finals season is next week and this week is a holiday week......

This is my first Games Master Challenge. Any tips for a first-timer? For the record, should I be embarassed my account is 14 months old, and this is the first time doing a game challenge?

Not at all! My account is 92 months old and this my first game master challenge too. There's a first time for everything right? :P

Nah, you'll do just fine! Tdn's guides are great if need be!

Day 1 was ridiculously easy! *woot*

This is my first Games Master Challenge. Any tips for a first-timer? For the record, should I be embarassed my account is 14 months old, and this is the first time doing a game challenge?

My account is almost 7 years old and I've never heard of it LOL

Also does anyone know what time the game master next day challenge usually starts?

Gosh, today was so easy, and I usually suck (Am I allowed to say that?) at games. Seriously. Like 99% of my money is from dailies and Guild 1NP Auctions.