Hey all! I know alot people don't like Wingoball and frankly I can't blame them with how hard it is. Today's challenges for GMC are NOT easy, (I got jinxed from my last post LOL) however, it's not as hard as you think. Wingoball is all about timing and throwing your ball at the right spot. This youtuber has a strategy that they use and it worked for me and I'm not good at the game! Hope it helps you all!

Our guide is really great and you should get the score on the first or second try. It didn't take me very long. :)

I used the TDN guide religiously while I was playing and while I can't say I got it on the first or second try, I'd never played before, so I figure the first few times are just working out how the game even works and don't count, right? Not all of my levels went exactly to the guide (even if that's what I was trying to do) but they still got me over the line, so there's more than one way to pass each level.

Yeah I used the TDN guide cause I'm rubbish at following videos. Some of my levels didn't look exactly like the screens which messed me up but I got there eventually.

I've never been a fan of wingoball. :| I remember when it was first released and I was about the only one consistently getting stuck. lol

I also used the TDN guide while playing Wingoball. I had to start using it around level 19 when I got stuck. I eventually got the score I needed, but it wasn't exactly Wingoball I was worried about at the time. Anyway, I'm still golden now, but only because the guides on TDN really help a lot!

That's great that those helped you! I'm more of a "Hands-on-have-to-see-it-done" type learner. Videos are ALWAYS helpful for me! :D