Tarla's treasures appearance help?

Mirandaell

Okay, so I saw some people talking about Tarla's non-toolbar treasures today, and my question is when does she usually come out, is it random or..? I was a little confused because basically I visit her everyday, I don 't recall getting anything but I had no idea it was a scheduled or an event that's only there for everyone at a certain time. Maybe I'm just bit slow :3 I'm not sure, I've been playing for years but only recently heard about it about a few months ago.

tdn has a guide I think? but, basically, she comes out 4 times a day, i THINK its roughly 6 hours apart. she starts appearing 15 minutes after the hour, and for the first 3 minutes, she gives one single prize to EVERYONE who comes to visit her. for the rest of her 15 minutes there, she drops stuff as she is leaving. so, basically, you go to her page every hour starting at x:15. then, refresh every 2 minutes (they recommend 1, but thats a lot of refreshing, AND unnecessary because she will still give out the big prize 2 minutes in) until about x:49

Then do it again the next hour

however, a quick way to do it is to see if someone else spotted her. then count the hours apart that she appears (like i said, i think its 6 but please fact check) and start checking on that hour at the x:15 mark

so, for example, if someone posts at 8:37 that they saw her, check back at 2:15 and do the refresh every 2 minutes until you get the prize. tada!

I totally messed up today and, when I went to check and see if she was showing up at all, I ended up catching her XD the odds, right?

also, if she is appearing at all, it says something like "shes in the prize warehouse checking her stock" and if shes not it says something about her not being here today.

so does that mean it random, or...?

Hi Guys. I never heard of Tarla's non-toolbar treasures before. Could someone please tell me where her page is. thank you.

http://www.neopets.com/freebies/tarlastoolbar.phtmlI don't now exactly when she comes but here,

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the EDIT button to add it more content if you are the most recent poster.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

She gives out a bunch of things for prizes. I'm not sure if there is a prize list somewhere. She does give out petpets, books and stamps to name a few. You can always check out the Tarla alert thread to see what other people have gotten her. :)

the prizes are completely random for the item given out in the first 3 minutes, with the exception that everyone gets the exact same item. it could be anything at all. but the items that are given out while she is leaving, which is different for everyone, is a set list, if that makes sense?