stockings spectactular

chaquita

Did you first ACTIVATE your Stocking pack via your Inventory? (click the item in your Inventory...then opt to ACTIVATE it)

You then have to go to the Stocking Stufftacular page and actually CLICK on the hooks on the Stocking display.

If it doesn't work...try it from another Browser (Firefox, Chrome, etc).

If it STILL doesn't work...you need to send in a ticket.

Good luck!

:P

What is a stocking spectacular?

Sounds fun

It's actually called Stocking Stufftacular and you basically hang stockings everyday and get an exclusive NC Mall wearable each morning. You can find out more about it here.

gosh guys sorry about the spelling. i still can not hang my stockings i have 25 of them. they are activated it shows up in the right corner 25 stockings left when i go to the hooks to hang them a stocking shows but it doesnt stay on the hook it dissapears and doesnt stay i go to the hook and click on it. am i doing something wrong? i also tried to get a ticket for help and the page comes up blank so i cant even get a help ticket. does anyone have any ideas please help

:-\ I didn't buy that many.. just 5. I've hung them up but each time I check on them I didn't receive anything. Am I forgetting a step? Is the prizes random?

oh.. nvm ^_^ I read the rules so I've answered my own question.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the Edit button to add in additional comments if you are the most recent poster.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.