Trades, Auctions, Wishlist, Neomail, Neofriend Buttons on Lookups!

lokese

Hello! Now that these buttons have *finally* re-appeared on everyone's lookups, I have a few questions about them! I've done plenty of Google searching but haven't found anything that helps.

• How do you replace these buttons with your own custom made buttons? I know how to remove them entirely, but I'm not sure how to replace them with my own clickable graphics.
  • Are there any sites that offer these buttons premade? I'm not above using someone else's stuff and linking back to them, I've just not been able to find anything!
  • And finally, would anyone be willing to make buttons like this for me and provide the code and everything? That would be amazing and much appreciated!!

These pages explain how to change those buttons (the shield too):

http://www.neopets.com/~mustanq

http://www.neopets.com/~worthied

If the problem is that you don't know how to create the images, I use Neopets images and change the size. But if you struggle with that, tell me what kind of images would you like to appear and I will help you.

P.S.: My buttons are misplace right now, I guess due to the change with Neopets default buttons.

I was sort of hoping that they wouldve made new updated ones considering how long it took for them to come back up :P but oh well, glad to have them back. Also thanks for the helpful links. One day I'll work on a custom lookup :P

I was sort of hoping that they wouldve made new updated ones considering how long it took for them to come back up :P

YES, this would have made me so happy! The lack of transparency for the icons also bugs me. :/ I wish they would have made newer icons.

On 09/12/2014 at 6:38 PM, Lia Seeya said:

YES, this would have made me so happy! The lack of transparency for the icons also bugs me. :/ I wish they would have made newer icons.

I totally agree. I erased the white background of all icons that I could, but the trophies still show it, and it REALLY bothers me...

I totally agree. I erased the white bakground of all icons that I could, but the trophies still show it, and it REALLY bothers me...

I don't even like looking at my trophy section because of those white boxes bothering me so, haha!

Unfortunately, I don't think they will end up changing it because some of those trophy images are fairly old. :(

On 09/12/2014 at 7:00 PM, Lia Seeya said:

I don't even like looking at my trophy section because of those white boxes bothering me so, haha!

Unfortunately, I don't think they will end up changing it because some of those trophy images are fairly old. :(

I don't understand it. Why they put a background? I know that the site is basically white, therefor you don't notice the background... but still... The custom parts... It looks quite ugly for me... I wish we could do same as the shield and collections... But there is no hope for the shope I think... Althought my shop is a mess... I still don't know how to change colors... most of the codes I tried don't work... and error shows...