[Food Club] *Cries*

Angeló

After busting for 3 days , yesterday looked like a good day to bet , but the site lagged so much that i had to rush through my bets ... so i just woke up and went to the food club page to check if i won .. i found this

Untitled_zps0e9e2893.jpg

*cries*

apparently i bet 3 NP instead of 3000 NP and on the only lot that won ... i'm sure i bet 3000 on all the others :sad02: :sad02: :sad02:

52:1 would've given me a nice 156k :whaa:

*kicks self*

That stinks!

I use control-v to place my bet so I don't have to type it each time (and now, the back button and just change a few things, since that finally seems to work for me).

When it's lagging and you're trying to get your bets in on a time crunch, open 3 (or more) tabs of "place bets." After clicking to place your first bet in the first tab, place your 2nd bet in the second tab and click "submit." Then go back to the first tab and you should be able to click "place bets" again by this time. Then submit your 3rd bet in the 3rd tab, click "place bet" in the second tab, then submit your 4th bet in the first tab (which should be all ready for you, no waiting). The worse the lag is, the more tabs you should open at once.

Hope these tips can help people since the lag continues and sometimes you've just got to get those bets in at the last minute. It stinks to not be able to place a bet or make a mistake because of a time crunch.

Good luck in today's bets!

Oh no!! :( ... I would definitely cry if that happened to me.

I haven't been too unlucky with it. I've been picking and choosing days to bet. I've had a few losses, but I also got a nice 707,712 NP payout the other day. I have yet to come anywhere close to that again LOL.

Good luck with today's bets! :)